Vegetables or fruits for hair growth and rescue from hair loss

Axel

Most of the people in this world have a bad experience of Hair loss. I would like to suggest about that type of products to control hair loss. By taking or using those vegetables or fruits I get a good result and now I am feeling better and my hair already growing. Can take those vegetables and fruits as below:

alo vera.jpgAlovera
Spinach
Carrots
Onions
Sweet Potatoes
Tomatoes
Garlic
Beetroots
Curry Leaves
French Beans

Katrina

Most of the people in this world have a bad experience of Hair loss. I would like to suggest about that type of products to control hair loss. By taking or using those vegetables or fruits I get a good result and now I am feeling better and my hair already growing. Can take those vegetables and fruits as below:

View attachment 186Alovera
Spinach
Carrots
Onions
Sweet Potatoes
Tomatoes
Garlic
Beetroots
Curry Leaves
French Beans
A wonderful list, indeed! But I think just taking any isn't the idea. I mean, we eat onions and tomatoes each day and we still lose hair. So there should be a doctor's intervention.

Hardy

A wonderful list, indeed! But I think just taking any isn't the idea. I mean, we eat onions and tomatoes each day and we still lose hair. So there should be a doctor's intervention.
I like this! It's a piece of real advice. Combined, the two posts prove really helpful.

Brayden

Someone told me that Dragon Fruit aka Pitaya works great for hair loss and that someone is my granddad. He has been eating it regularly to impress women younger than himself as he is a widower for months and is yet to see a difference, but he hasn't lost hope or enthusiasm.

Randy H Wise

Someone told me that Dragon Fruit aka Pitaya works great for hair loss and that someone is my granddad. He has been eating it regularly to impress women younger than himself as he is a widower for months and is yet to see a difference, but he hasn't lost hope or enthusiasm.
Why would your granddad be trying to impress younger women, a granddad :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Cathy

• Carrots. It's not just the eyes, Vitamin A-rich carrots provide excellent nourishment for the scalp.
  • Prunes. If your hair suffers from dryness, thinning, stiffness, discoloration or hair fall, depleting reserves of iron might be the culprit.

Mike

Spinach
Carrots
Onions
Sweet Potatoes
Tomatoes
Garlic
Beetroots
Curry Leaves
French Beans
Aloe vera is always a better choice when you are planning to manage your hair loss. I recommend it to everyone.

Kathy Jimenez

Spinach
Carrots
Onions
Sweet Potatoes
Tomatoes
Garlic
Beetroots
Curry Leaves
French Beans
How frequently do you use them?

Jayne Clarke

Spinach
Carrots
Onions
Sweet Potatoes
Tomatoes
Garlic
Beetroots
Curry Leaves
French Beans
So should I mix them and take them together?