Varicose Veins On My Feet


Active member
I'm having this pain on my feet, when like I walk my feet hurts, its only on my right feet, its called varicose veins, how do I get rid of it or prevent it?


Well-known member
For other treatments you would need to see a dermatologist. Sclerotherapy being the main treatment.