Valium

ratan

Does anyone know of an online pharmacy that sells valium without having a prescription? My uncle is in severe pain and the doctor will not prescribe him any. This is the only thing that helps him numb the pain.

sonirul

Now, I am not certain if they have Valium or not. But I just saw a thread asking about Llyod's Pharmacy. It says no RX is required, so perhaps check there?

Ben

Does anyone know of an online pharmacy that sells valium without having a prescription? My uncle is in severe pain and the doctor will not prescribe him any. This is the only thing that helps him numb the pain.
Dude no one is going to believe you, maybe you have a different plan especially to drug a lady 😜🤪

Jaylyn Porter

If you are a man, you may not be able to get it in certain stores :sneaky::sneaky: If you know what I mean.

Trace89

Hey! Don't get drugs without a doctor's prescription as your uncle's age might be a factor for such drugs. Stay off.