Using Revlimid or bone marrow transplant?

Alexis

My son who's 12 years old is suffering from bone marrow cancer for the past 5 months now.

We are weighing up the options of using Revlimid that was prescribed for his treatment which is sold at about $22,300 for 25mg 28 capsules or go for a complete bone marrow transplant.

images (20).jpeg

What are the complications of either option? If you were in our shoes, which would you opt for?

Last edited:

Amiya Dennis

My son who's 12 years old is suffering from bone marrow cancer for the past 5 months now.

We are weighing up the options of using Revlimid that was prescribed for his treatment which is sold at about $22,300 for 25mg 28 capsules or go for a complete bone marrow transplant.

What are the complications of either option? If you were in our shoes, which would you opt for?
Revmilid is an effective drug as long as you get the real one. I don't think there are fakes by the way, but just cross check. I wish your son a swift recovery.

Leanna Travis

If Revmilid was prescribed, please go ahead trusting the doctors on such drugs.

Candice

Do you have any idea where to buy Revmilid?

Noelle Brooks

If there are suitable bone marrow donors, I would chose it ahead of using Revlimid.

Andrea Barrett

Between Revlimid and bone marrow transplant, which one do you think you could afford easily?

Lydia Mullen

I don't really think bone marrow transplant is an easy option to get unless you his parents are possible donors, so Revlimid should be the quicker option.