Using FDA BeSafeRX to know your online pharmacy

Albert

There are dangers of buying prescription medicines from fake online pharmacies and it's the reason why the FDA began the national campaign BeSafeRX to create awareness of the dangers associated with buying drugs from fake online pharmacies. FDA is always ready to help save lives, you can reach them on druginfo@fda.hhs.gov

This campaign will help you to know the risks, learn the dangers of buying drugs from a fake online pharmacy, know the signs of fake online pharmacy, and find a safe online pharmacy.

Roberts

I just took time to watch the YouTube video and I must confess that it's very informative and useful, everyone who is passionate about getting the best online pharmacy to purchase their meds from must follow the steps highlighted in the video because it's a sure way of avoiding or preventing getting scammed or sold fake pills by fake online pharmacies.

sonerinbee

I just took time to watch the YouTube video and I must confess that it's very informative and useful, everyone who is passionate about getting the best online pharmacy to purchase their meds from must follow the steps highlighted in the video because it's a sure way of avoiding or preventing getting scammed or sold fake pills by fake online pharmacies.
I quite agree with you @Roberts, it is a very nice video which would help a lot as it talks more about getting the best from online pharmacy.

ALEJANDRO

I quite agree with you @Roberts, it is a very nice video which would help a lot as it talks more about getting the best from online pharmacy.
I am certain that you didn't even watch the video. This forum is at least one thousand times more helpful than that boring videos and everything that was mentioned in that video is stated by a couple of users here at least a couple of times a day.

Anyways, I don't know who you are and where you are from, but I would like to remind you that the users on this forum are extremely smart and you cannot befool them by making false claims.

Have a great day!

Isabella08

I am certain that you didn't even watch the video. This forum is at least one thousand times more helpful than that boring videos and everything that was mentioned in that video is stated by a couple of users here at least a couple of times a day.

Anyways, I don't know who you are and where you are from, but I would like to remind you that the users on this forum are extremely smart and you cannot befool them by making false claims.

Have a great day!
Hey, you can't get better at a point. The video is part of the educative content of this forum. What's wrong with posting it here?

ALEJANDRO

Hey, you can't get better at a point. The video is part of the educative content of this forum. What's wrong with posting it here?
There's nothing wrong with posting that here, but I am 100% certain that you didn't even complete your college education. Just your words are plenty enough for me to come to that conclusion.

Blow Heart

There are dangers of buying prescription medicines from fake online pharmacies and it's the reason why the FDA began the national campaign BeSafeRX to create awareness of the dangers associated with buying drugs from fake online pharmacies. FDA is always ready to help save lives, you can reach them on druginfo@fda.hhs.gov

This campaign will help you to know the risks, learn the dangers of buying drugs from a fake online pharmacy, know the signs of fake online pharmacy, and find a safe online pharmacy.

I love the work that FDA is doing in ensuring that fake online pharmacies don't scam unsuspecting buyers online.

Adelbert

I'm definitely going to try using this method in verifying online pharmacy before buying from them. I think it's a very good idea to make sure such an online pharmacy is approved by the FDA.

Emilia

There's nothing wrong with posting that here, but I am 100% certain that you didn't even complete your college education. Just your words are plenty enough for me to come to that conclusion.
This is a direct attack on someone trying to help, as if yourself... Are you perfect?

Gerbert

They are the very best in my opinion when it comes to fishing out fake and scam online pharmacies.

Amelia32

What's the best online pharmacy regulatory agency in your opinion because I'm getting confused about which to look up to first?

Naomi Fry

Some people will be too lazy to watch the video but once they do, they will see how good it is.