Useful resources

Oskar

European Medicines Agency
Generics Equivalents for Drug Brands
International Pharmacy Association of British Columbia
Medical Terminology
National Association of Boards of Pharmacies
Scamner
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Top Websites Ranking for Health
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Health Issues
URLVoid

Dan Roland

I have found some health related resources that may be of use to you. Here they are:

johnsms

These are websites that will give you more information about different medications.

Michael

European Medicines Agency
Generics Equivalents for Drug Brands
International Pharmacy Association of British Columbia
Medical Terminology
National Association of Boards of Pharmacies
Scamner
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Top Websites Ranking for Health
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Health Issues
Nice piece of information here, thanks for putting this together here.

Lopez

Try to avoid using sites that are not recommended in this forum, this forum remains one of the best places to get good information about online pharmacies and also try to make your own findings too, make sure you go through each person experience to make your final decision.

MarionGreer

Try to keep away from the usage of websites that are no longer encouraged in this forum, this forum stays one of the first-rate places to get correct statistics about on-line pharmacies and additionally try to make your own findings too, make positive you go via each man or woman experienced to make your last decision.

Iyana Vargas

Thank you, Oscar, for starting such an important thread with helpful links! I believe everyone who purchases online should take this list in use ☝
Getting to know about the links will be of great help when I want to make meds orders online.