UniversalDrugstore.com Reviews

pain.dude

In my opinion, it is legit. I based my judgement on many things, including the website's security, range of drugs, prescription requirements, and regulatory approvals. What do you think about it?
I think the same. Having complied with CIPA's strict standards, I'm hands down. I also support you that the prescription requirements are vital. Some fake pharmacies will sell prescription drugs without a prescription, which is often dangerous.

Obama

I'm waiting for that unique person that's going to criticize the pharmacy. I just want to see the fault they are going to cite. To me, this one of the flawless pharmacies of Canada.

Dr.Fine

According to my opinion, it is legit. I based my judgement on many things, including the website's security, range of drugs, prescription requirements, and regulatory approvals. What do you think about it?
An online pharmacy can only survive for those number of years if it's legit. Otherwise, fake pharmacies often steal from a few clients in some 2-3 months and vanish.

Screenshot_20191121-201915~2.png

Dennis

I'm waiting for that unique person that's going to criticize the pharmacy. I just want to see the fault they are going to cite. To me, this one of the flawless pharmacies of Canada.
What if I talk about the unclear location? Take a look at ScamAdviser's report about the pharmacy. It suspects that the drugstore could either be located in the US or Turks and Caicos Islands.

Bgray55

What if I talk about the unclear location? Take a look at ScamAdviser's report about the pharmacy. It suspects that the drugstore could either be located in the US or Turks and Caicos Islands.
Hey Dennis? I think we have to accept that there isn't any flawless business that exist. If the major tests are passed, like Universaldrugstore has done, it's good to go. Nothing or no one is perfect.

Lavender

This pharmacy you're praising here isn't even approved by LegitScript. Which regulatory approvals is Lameckron talking about, if I may ask?
Refer to @pain.dude's post or check the website's approval status with CIPA. Being a Canadian pharmacy and given the strict CIPA's approval rules, this is a legitimate pharmacy.

Archie Lynch

Brienne

I think the same. Having complied with CIPA's strict standards, I'm hands down. I also support you that the prescription requirements are vital. Some fake pharmacies will sell prescription drugs without a prescription, which is often dangerous.
Selling prescription drugs without prescription from a doctor is as deadly as drinking a poison. This sets the safe online pharmacies from the rest.