TrustedOverTheWorld.com Reviews

Wade

TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy is just a newborn set up online drug store which still lacks so many credentials to be certified as a safe online pharmacy where you can order your prescription drugs without the fear of getting fake pills or scammed. The online pharmacy domain is barely 3 months old and it's not registered yet with any online pharmacy regulatory agencies such as CIPA as well as it's not accredited by PharmacyChecker.com.

Screenshot_2019-12-21-17-44-42.png

In my opinion, stay away from an online pharmacy that is not registered with CIPA. Also, there is no record of customer reviews found online about TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy.

Dave

With just 3 months old registered domain for TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy, I'm definitely not going to be ordering anything from them because I highly doubt if they have any business record that one can use to judge if they are legit or not whether they are registered with CIPA or accredited by pharmacychecker.com. They literally have no record of reviews online, so it's not worth ordering anything from them.

Seth

I just used scamadviser.com to review if the online pharmacy TrustedOverTheWorld.com is to be trusted but its rating on the platform isn't encouraging. It's also not accredited by pharmacychecker.com and not in the database of CIPA, it's basically not safe to order from TrustedOverTheWorld.com. There are lots of fully registered and safe online pharmacies to choose from, so it's best to deal with a safe online pharmacy than ones that would cause one problem or another.

Ivan

Any good and safe online pharmacy that has been in business over a long period of time will definitely have lots of customers reviews online on how good or bad their services have been over the years but with TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy that has only been set up 3 months ago doesn't have any single customer review. If anyone would like to order anything from them, I would suggest waiting for at least 2 to 3 years to make sure that they are in for the long haul.

Riley

LegitScript marked out TrustedOverTheWorld.com as a rogue online pharmacy, so it's very important to stay away from doing any business with them as they might be involved with one fraudulent activity. They fail to meet the requirements of LegitScript in order to tag them as a safe online pharmacy.

IMG_20191221_185710_124.JPGIMG_20191221_185654_895.JPG

The same thing goes with their not being registered with CIPA nor being accredited by pharmacychecker.com as a safe online pharmacy. Stay away from TrustedOverTheWorld.com online if you don't want to be scammed or sold fake drugs to.

Gilbert1

LegitScript marked out TrustedOverTheWorld.com as a rogue online pharmacy, so it's very important to stay away from doing any business with them as they might be involved with one fraudulent activity. They fail to meet the requirements of LegitScript in order to tag them as a safe online pharmacy.

View attachment 168View attachment 169

The same thing goes with their not being registered with CIPA nor being accredited by pharmacychecker.com as a safe online pharmacy. Stay away from TrustedOverTheWorld.com online if you don't want to be scammed or sold fake drugs to.
After reading the definition of rogue online pharmacy by LegitScript, and seeing that TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy is recorded as a rogue online pharmacy, I'm definitely not going to have anything to do with such pharmacy. I have seen lots of safe online pharmacy and it's better to order my drugs from such online pharmacy than a rouge one.

Jorge

TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy is just a newborn set up online drug store which still lacks so many credentials to be certified as a safe online pharmacy where you can order your prescription drugs without the fear of getting fake pills or scammed. The online pharmacy domain is barely 3 months old and it's not registered yet with any online pharmacy regulatory agencies such as CIPA as well as it's not accredited by pharmacycheck.com.

View attachment 164

In my opinion, stay away from an online pharmacy that is not registered with CIPA. Also, there is no record of customer reviews found online about TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy.
If it's not approved by CIPA, it's basically not safe to order from them. A very good friend of mine almost died from taking a fake pill ordered from one scam online pharmacy that was supposed to be located in Canada but it was not. He was lured to order his meds from the online pharmacy because they offered an incredible discount and he almost paid with his life because the pills almost killed him.

Dan

If it's not approved by CIPA, it's basically not safe to order from them. A very good friend of mine almost died from taking a fake pill ordered from one scam online pharmacy that was supposed to be located in Canada but it was not. He was lured to order his meds from the online pharmacy because they offered an incredible discount and he almost paid with his life because the pills almost killed him.
If you know the exact number of people who die as a result of taking fake pills on a daily basis, you will hate any scam online pharmacy for life. They are killers with the only intent of making money off the corpse of gullible patients. Although, some people are too greedy to save too much from the crazy discounts offered by these fake online pharmacy which is how they fall prey in the first place.

Brian

There is always an increased tendency of these newly set up online pharmacy that lacks all the requirements needed by an online pharmacy to be verified and certified safe to deal with to be a scam online pharmacy. I'm not against setting up a new online pharmacy but it's very important that it's set up right to guarantee customers safety and satisfaction when using the online pharmacy.

Roberto

I have actually seen some online pharmacy that is not registered with CIPA but it's very solid when it comes to their customers' reviews. In as much as the online pharmacy lack the requirements of being certified as a safe online pharmacy, but the reviews they already have online by their customers give them a decent pass mark because it will influence people's decisions to order from them since they have good customer reviews but with TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy not having any customer review found online is a serious waterloo for them.

Singh

TrustedOverTheWorld.com online pharmacy is just a newborn set up online drug store which still lacks so many credentials to be certified as a safe online pharmacy where you can order your prescription drugs without the fear of getting fake pills or scammed. The online pharmacy domain is barely 3 months old and it's not registered yet with any online pharmacy regulatory agencies such as CIPA as well as it's not accredited by PharmacyChecker.com.

From what I have come to observe so far, most of if not all new set up online pharmacies don't have recognition from CIPA or PharmacyChecker.com, LegitScript or NABP. I believe it takes some of them time to operate in the business for a while to see if it's going to be worth it before they go for full registration with all these online pharmacy authorities.

Riyaz

There is always an increased tendency of these newly set up online pharmacy that lacks all the requirements needed by an online pharmacy to be verified and certified safe to deal with to be a scam online pharmacy. I'm not against setting up a new online pharmacy but it's very important that it's set up right to guarantee customers safety and satisfaction when using the online pharmacy.
I agree with you here. However, these scam pharmacies make it so hard for real pharmacies to be able to do this sometimes.

Morton

They are fake. It's not approved by PharmacyChecker.com or LegitScript and I'm very sure they won't be registered with CIPA. So, it's better to stay away from such online pharmacy.

Marley Riddle

This coming year, we won't give any unregulated, fraudulent pahrmacies like this one any little chance of conning us or our friends. We shall report them and make sure that their rogue businesses collapses.

Eve Macias

The same thing goes with their not being registered with CIPA nor being accredited by pharmacychecker.com as a safe online pharmacy. Stay away from TrustedOverTheWorld.com online if you don't want to be scammed or sold fake drugs.
It's a scam online pharmacy. I have seen other reviews online about the online pharmacy being a fake and shouldn't be trusted. And from the information on LegitScript and PharmacyChecker.com, it's very important to stay away from the online pharmacy.

Sharon Houston

I agree with you here. However, these scam pharmacies make it so hard for real pharmacies to be able to do this sometimes.
It's what they do in the business of online pharmacy. They add tough competition for the real safe online pharmacy making it hard for them to survive because they sell products very cheaper compared to a safe online pharmacy.

Kira

I just used scamadviser.com to review if the online pharmacy TrustedOverTheWorld.com is to be trusted but its rating on the platform isn't encouraging. It's also not accredited by pharmacychecker.com and not in the database of CIPA, it's basically not safe to order from TrustedOverTheWorld.com. There are lots of fully registered and safe online pharmacies to choose from, so it's best to deal with a safe online pharmacy than ones that would cause one problem or another.
I lost $35 the last time I made an order from TrustedOverTheWorld.com in August last year. I was sad for days and vowed not to order from them again.

They might be still doing legit business in as much as they are not yet accredited. I have seen so many online pharmacies that are on such status.