Trusted pharmacies and their shipping rates

kevin001

There are many online pharmacies, and they have their own shipping rates and time.

ZOOM Pharmacy
  • FREE shipping for 3 or more items
  • $5 shipping fee may (apply for 1-2 items )
  • items received within 1-2 working days
Please add other trusted pharmacy details so it is easy for others to select pharmacies with fast shipping and with low rates or which suits them.

Henry

This is a great offer from Zoom pharmacy, to be honest with you. I mean when you take a look at how much one can save from having medicine delivered from this pharmacy, then you will understand how important it is to buy from them. From the reviews I saw online, they deliver fast as well which is quite okay.

Sam6065

I’ve used Zoom in the past and loved them. They have an app too which you can use to track your item. I’ve also used:
  • iPill (they offer free delivery with no minimum order value or both new and repeating prescriptions)
  • Pharmacy2u (they also offer free delivery on all orders)
  • Chemist Extra (they offer free deliveries on orders over $10)
  • The independent pharmacy (which has reasonably priced shipping costs: Standard Tracked Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - $2.95; Express Tracked Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - $4.45)
All of these offer fast delivery or express options and allow you to get your items reasonably quickly. But the first one is German and the rest ones are English.

Last edited:

Dan Roland

They offer:
  • Standard Tracked Delivery. Which takes about 2/3 days to reach you at a fee of £2.95
  • Express Tracked Delivery. Which takes about 1/2 days to reach you at a fee of £4.45
  • DPD Next Day. Which takes about 1 working day to reach you at a fee of £6.95
  • Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1 pm), at a fee of £8.95
  • Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm, at a fee of £10.45

johnsms

• Royal Mail Standard 2-5 Day Delivery at £3.20
  • Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (the UK Only, Excluding International delivery) at £6.49
  • Dx Secure at £4.99
These are the prices for Simple Online Pharmacy. They deliver prescription drugs mainly to these countries, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Malta, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. They ship to other countries, but, these are usually non-prescription drugs.

Damilare

I don't really think the shipping rate should be an issue when buying drugs online, but I feel it should be considered cheap or exactly the same if you were to go to the office of the online pharmacy to buy from your location except if it's another medium to make extra gains.

Ejiofor1

A very good friend of mine recommended using Walgreens. They offer plenty of discounts as well as coupons codes for the purchasing of drugs and other products.
  • Walgreens Express delivery $4.99
  • Standard online shipping Free - 5 to 10 business days
  • Expedited online shipping $12.95 - 2 business days
  • Overnight online shipping $19.95 - 1 business day.
www.walgreens.com

Miles

There are many online pharmacies, and they have their own shipping rates and time.

ZOOM Pharmacy
Please add other trusted pharmacy details so it is easy for others to select pharmacies with fast shipping and with low rates or which suits them.
This one seems to serve New Zealand alone. Anyway, still great.

Michael A Faria

This is a great offer from Zoom pharmacy, to be honest with you. I mean when you take a look at how much one can save from having medicine delivered from this pharmacy, then you will understand how important it is to buy from them. From the reviews I saw online, they deliver fast as well which is quite okay.
When you say fast, how many days precisely, please be specific! :mad:

Sally J Lowry

ZOOM Pharmacy
I read a book which says... trust no one!

Libby

I’ve used Zoom in the past and loved them. They have an app too which you can use to track your item. I’ve also used:
  • iPill (they offer free delivery with no minimum order value or both new and repeating prescriptions)
  • The independent pharmacy (which has reasonably priced shipping costs: Standard Tracked Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - $2.95; Express Tracked Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - $4.45)
All of these offer fast delivery or express options and allow you to get your items reasonably quickly. But the first one is German and the rest ones are English.
I like this 🥰🥰🥰

Rebekah Milburn

ZOOM Pharmacy
Zoom might be giving free shipping, but I've noticed that it takes more than 3 days which is not great.

I will pick Zoom Pharmacy among the rest as they are the best online pharmacy that can help ship at a faster rate.