Trust-pharm.com reviews

Noah

Hello! I'm thinking of ordering some medicine for my asthma, want to buy Ventolin from Trust-Pharm.com. I see they offer free shipping on all orders above $200. Can't find Trust-pharm.com reviews on the net. Help, please!

pain.dude

Hello! I'm thinking of ordering some medicine for my asthma, want to buy Ventolin from Trust-Pharm.com. I see they offer free shipping on all orders above $200. Can't find Trust-pharm.com reviews on the net. Help, please!
Trust-pharm.com reviews from customers that are real aren't available on the net. Only fake ones are available. The pharmacy isn't safe, starting from its website to the meds for sale. I advise you to look for an alternative.

Dr.Fine

The phone numbers provided by the pharmacy for contact (+1-760-284-3222 & +4420-3286-3820) have been listed for fraud! This is a clear sign of gimmick. Just keep off this pharmacy as much as you can.

Michael

Look before you leap on Trust-pharm.com because all that glitters is not gold. Good site layout, no doubt about that, but, I honestly doubt their authenticity, maybe you can try asking a doctor in a nearby hospital about the site.

Henry

If you can't find any Trust-pharm.com reviews on the internet that are legit, then I will advise that you stay clear as that is definitely a scam online pharmacy website. That is one of the red flags that they won't deliver on the order that you will make.

Dan425

Trust-pham.com is a scam website. Why? Because the make used of fake seals on their website. Also, they do not protect their customers with data encryption on their websites. This means someone else can snoop on you while you're entering your private info, and steal it. This will allow them to steal your credit card info, or even impersonate you.

johnsms

There is a positive review on.

This is probably a biased review. Probably because they wish to make some money by convincing you to buy from Trust-pharm.com. And to buy through them. They don't even provide enough information to qualify as a review.

The majority of Trust-pharm.com reviews I found were negative.

Ethel

I have seen so many negative reviews about the online pharmacy Trust-pharm.com and that should tell you that it's practically a fake online pharmacy set up to scam people who aren't careful enough to make their research and inquiries before purchasing their drugs online. You can also run a check using www.pharmacychecker.com to verify the website.

Taffyapple

I am sorry but I would not trust this site. I have only come across negative Trust-pharm.com reviews. I would highly suggest you look elsewhere as this is just not a safe site to be purchasing your prescriptions from.

Rokey

Not usually. The risk of receiving counterfeit or contaminated medication is very high when you use most online pharmacies. I suggest looking at the VIPPS list of approved online pharmacies. This can be found at http://www.nabp.net/programs/accreditation/vipps/find-a-vipps-online-pharmacy. The VIPPS organization investigates online pharmacies to make sure they are operating within the U.S. and are following all appropriate laws. You can also try legitscript.com. This site lists safe websites both inside and outside the U.S. that are safe, so you may be able to find cheaper prices by using some of the sites recommended there.

Liam

Go to an actual pharmacy store, not a website. People use online websites and actually get the pills, but they end up dying. Even if you get the medicine you order it still might not be the thing that it says it is.

Barida

Trust-pharm.com reviews are not on the internet as I just confirmed. Do you want to go ahead with making orders? I would not if I am to be in your shoes. Just be careful when buying drugs on the internet as some scam sites such as Trust-pharm.com are there to take away your funds from you.

Vinette

I have got to go with a scam site on this one. I just have a bad feeling about their site. Trust-pharm.com reviews are something that I can not really find, so this is a huge red flag to me.

jSmith

Hi, I ran some research on this site and as most of the above comments, I also have to say that this site is difficult to be trusted. I found more negative reviews and results that are not in favor of the site. So my advice is also the same as others, try to find another site which has good reviews, if you can find someone who is using a pharmacy site, then it will be better. Always be safe when dealing with medics.

Idella

There are a lot of things that make a site to be viewed as a scam site and one of them is when the negative reviews are more than the positive ones. In the case of Trust-pharm.com reviews, most are negative and spending up to $200 for ventorin on an online pharmacy that can't be trusted is pretty a wrong choice in my opinion.

Roberts

From the Trust-pharm.com reviews online, just one or two, you'll realize that they seem a new online pharmacy, which can still probably turn out a scam anyways. All you've got to do is to ensure you don't spend much ordering from the site as they might be unable to deliver on huge orders at the end of the day.

sodapop

I have read a few of the Trust-pharm.com reviews online and I just get a bad feeling about this site. I usually trust my instincts and this time it is telling me that I should not have anything to do with this online pharmacy.

simeon

Come on guys! I have seen some of the most reputed companies buying fake reviews to promote their products initially. Not many real buyers are willing to write genuine reviews for a pharma website, they feel shy, weird or don't have enough energy to do that.

I will not call trust-pharma.com a scam website now. I will first buy some drugs from them for my ill mother-in-law, experiment on her and then I will let you know the conclusions. I recommend that you also try it on the person that you have a love-hate relationship with. It is hell of a fun activity and also you get to learn a lot with it.

warddaniel402

I have seen such a significant number of negative reviews about the online pharmacy Trust-pharm.com. Although I have no personally real experience in dealing with there. However, the purpose of online shoppers is to verify them before taking the medication from them.

Williams M

One thing I find hilarious about these fraudsters is the way they're trying to take advantage of their audience with offers. Look, pal, even if it wasn't Ventolin, no drug sold at the pharmacy will do you any good. They aren't all approved by the FDA. You could be poisoning yourself in the next few days.