TrueCanadaPharmacy.com reviews

Antoine Ho

And 3 customers wrote about the delay in processing the order or the shipping
But the reviews date back to April 2020 so the reason for delays is quite obvious - peak times due to coronavirus
Think what you like but I can't trust the pharmacy that has almost no negative feedback 🧐

Kendra Ray

Hmmm I found one detail that may be alarming ❗
TrueCanadaPharmacy website has a similar design with other websites like Canada Med Pharmacy, Canada Med Stop, Canadian Pharmacy Service, Canada Pharmacy Depot
It even shares the same address with the first and the second one
The address is
PO BOX 75026
Main Street South PO
Vancouver, BC, V5X 4V7
Canada

Ada Bates

Hmmm I found one detail that may be alarming ❗
TrueCanadaPharmacy website has a similar design with other websites like Canada Med Pharmacy, Canada Med Stop, Canadian Pharmacy Service, Canada Pharmacy Depot
It even shares the same address with the first and the second one
The address is
PO BOX 75026
Main Street South PO
Vancouver, BC, V5X 4V7
Canada
Good job, Kendra. That's how you expose the scammers. It is a shame that many of the readers here still wouldn't understand.

Hadwin Moody

Good job, Kendra. That's how you expose the scammers. It is a shame that many of the readers here still wouldn't understand.
Then, we should be watchful! How do some online pharmacies copy the web designs of other legit online pharmacies is what I don't understand.

Reese Larson

Hello, world! :) Let us share our views about truecanadapharmacy (TCP). My friend uses this online pharmacy to order his monthly medications and he told me if he refers me to the pharmacy I will be given a $35 discount on my first order after I place it. Is that true?
This is a great offer that one can grab as offer valid. Signing up soon and making my first med order.

Marin Choi

Hello, world! :) Let us share our views about truecanadapharmacy (TCP). My friend uses this online pharmacy to order his monthly medications and he told me if he refers me to the pharmacy I will be given a $35 discount on my first order after I place it. Is that true?
It could be true, but I hope you won't be blinded by that to the point of forgetting that you should also check the pharmacy yourself for legitimacy.

Andrea Barrett

Asking your friend for the evidence to show that can be a better way to get an answer for your question. My thoughts.

Jaron Conner

I got conned with coupons on this pharmacy. The coupon code was rejected even after it was given to me by the same website. That was the dumbest con I've ever experienced so far.