TrueCanadaPharmacy.com reviews

Adams

Hello, world! :) Let us share our views about truecanadapharmacy (TCP). My friend uses this online pharmacy to order his monthly medications and he told me if he refers me to the pharmacy I will be given a $35 discount on my first order after I place it. Is that true?

Hello, world! :) Let us share our views about truecanadapharmacy (TCP). My friend uses this online pharmacy to order his monthly medications and he told me if he refers me to the pharmacy I will be given a $35 discount on my first order after I place it. Is that true?
Exactly! Moreover, once your order ships, they apply a $35 credit to your friend's account as well.

Adams

Now I understand why my friend wants me to join him and become a customer in TCP :D

Lyric Cole

Does this offer apply to each new customer one refers?