You can purchase Tramadol from a chemist shop near you or buy Tramadol online via a legitimate online pharmacy. Tramadol is a pain medication. It belongs to the medication class known as serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) that works on the central nervous system (CNS) to provide relief against pain. Doctors prescribe Tramadol to treat and manage pain (ranging from moderate to severe) and any other conditions as they determine. Tramadol is available as oral tablets and injections. Being a highly addictive drug, Tramadol is available only with a proper prescription from a doctor.
Usage of Tramadol
Your doctor will decide to treat you with Tramadol if you have:
- Moderate to severe pain
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- When other pain medications do not work well enough
- Any other conditions as they determine
It is best to take care of the following precautions while using Tramadol:
- Take Tramadol only when your doctor prescribed you for that.
- Long-term use of Tramadol can be habit-forming; you may have physical or mental dependence on the drug.
- Addiction, abuse, misuse of Tramadol can be life-threatening.
- You probably know that buying or selling Tramadol is an offense under the law.
- Ask your doctor about all the necessary precautions that you need to take while using Tramadol.
- It is best to take Tramadol exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Please don’t take it more often than prescribed and try to be consistent throughout the treatment.
- You cannot take it if you have recently used MAO inhibitors, narcotic medications, sedatives, alcohol, or tranquilizers.
- Your doctor may not allow you to take this medication if you have asthma or stomach or bowel obstruction.
- To ensure that taking Tramadol is safe for you; please tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health disorder:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Damaged liver
- Kidney disease
- Problems while urinating
- Thyroid disorder
- Problems in gallbladder or pancreas
- Stomach disorder
- Mood swings or any other mental illness
- Destructive and self detrimental behavior
- Breast-feeding might not be safe while using Tramadol.
- Using Tramadol during the pregnancy may cause congenital disabilities to the child.
- In case of overdose, consult your doctor as soon as possible and ask for medical help.
- You can also get emergency medical assistance by calling the poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222
- You may also experience some common and severe side effects after using Tramadol; observe your health and consult your doctor if you find something unusual.
- Tell the doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking; some may interact with Tramadol and result in a fatal situation or make the medication less effective or increase the risk of some side effects.
- Avoid using herbal products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and other over-the-counter medications while using Tramadol.
- Visit your doctor frequently and tell him if you are feeling uneasiness after taking medicine.
- Remember that taking Tramadol is only a part of the treatment; follow your doctor’s advice to make medicine more effective.
- You can consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with Tramadol.
- Store Tramadol tablets or injections appropriately at room temperature, away from heat, light, and moisture
- Keep your medicine beyond the reach of the children; they may misuse them.
- After completing your treatment, you should talk to pharmacists or chemists near you regarding the proper disposal of leftover medicine.