Tracking online meds through shipping?

Sam6065

Are there any online pharmacies that allow you to track your item through the post from dispatch to delivery? I’d find this helpful in trying to decide how much of my meds to take as it’ll depend on how long it’ll take for the item to come, and I can estimate this from the tracking I think! Thanks.

Caitlin27

There are often always a tracking option in a good online pharmacy. Those I’ve had good experiences with in the past include:
  • Lloyd’s Pharmacy (has online tracking service with Royal Mail)
  • The Independent Pharmacy (has independent tracking service)
  • NHS tracking (has independent tracking service called Prescription Tracker)
  • Zoom Pharmacy (has independent tracking service and available on Zoom Pharmacy App)

Barida

There are often always a tracking option in a good online pharmacy. Those I’ve had good experiences with in the past include:
  • Lloyd’s Pharmacy (has online tracking service with Royal Mail)
  • The Independent Pharmacy (has independent tracking service)
  • NHS tracking (has independent tracking service called Prescription Tracker)
  • Zoom Pharmacy (has independent tracking service and available on Zoom Pharmacy App)
This is good to have as having the ability to track your medicine delivery will allow organizing your day till when the order is delivered to you. I have made use of ZOOM tracking service recently and it is a good pharmacy that puts customer's satisfaction ahead.

Jessica200

Zoom pharmacy is definitely the best when it comes to tracking. They have an independent tracking feature which is really helpful since you can use it for almost any online pharmacy, as long as they use a mainstream shipping courier.

It’s also really cool how they have an app that you can use. This makes it so much easier than having to log in on the desktop every time.

Reece

I’ve used Zoom before which is really good. Their app is really intuitive and can be used with almost any courier ( I’ve never had any issues with uploading the courier I’ve used).

I’ve also used chemistdirect.com which has an independent tracking system that was really reliable and allowed you to see where along the delivery process your item was.

Tomato

Zoom pharmacy is definitely the best when it comes to tracking. They have an independent tracking feature which is really helpful since you can use it for almost any online pharmacy, as long as they use a mainstream shipping courier.

It’s also really cool how they have an app that you can use. This makes it so much easier than having to log in on the desktop every time.
Such a good feature on Zoom online pharmacy. I will definitely make use of them one day and see how effective it is!

Oreo

Are there any online pharmacies that allow you to track your item through the post from dispatch to delivery? I’d find this helpful in trying to decide how much of my meds to take as it’ll depend on how long it’ll take for the item to come, and I can estimate this from the tracking I think! Thanks.
Each pharmacy has clear shipping details. Just be sure to check them before you make a purchase.

Sutton

Those pharmacies that deal with express shipping normally offer a tracking option.
That's the safest thing to do for most of them, if you ask me. There is no way a pharmacy will offer express service without giving an idea of where your drugs is.