Tips to prevent hair loss for women

Claude

I would like to share my own opinion on how to prevent hair loss by maintaining those rules or products. If you follow the tips I think you will get a better result and you can rescue yourself from hair loss:

Use essential OIL
Do meditation
Use Shampoo
Advice from a doctor if to use medicine
Excessive use of different kinds of chemical substances on the hair is one of the main reasons for loss of hair in ladies.

Cameron

I would like to share my own opinion on how to prevent hair loss by maintaining those rules or products. If you follow the tips I think you will get a better result and you can rescue yourself from hair loss:

Use essential OIL
Do meditation
Use Shampoo
That's a very useful information, I'm definitely going to be sharing it with my wife so she can use it.

Jorah

Use essential OIL
Do meditation
Use Shampoo
I have been using those tips since last year and it's very effective.

I found one method - boil some rice, pour the water into a container and cool it, dip your hair into the rice water and wait for 2 minutes, make your hair in a bun and wait for 20 minutes. After that wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.

Evans

Use essential OIL
Do meditation
Use Shampoo
Can't these also work for men?

Burton

I found one method - boil some rice, pour the water into a container and cool it, dip your hair into the rice water and wait for 2 minutes, make your hair in a bun and wait for 20 minutes. After that wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Oh thanks, I will try

Hazel

Use essential OIL
Do meditation
Use Shampoo
thanks for creating this thread, I found some good advice here ✌

Alyvia Mccoy

As stupid as this tip sounds, I will say that it works! I am a witness.