TIMELINE - The Daddy Of COVID-19 Threads

Adams

Due to popular demand, self-quarantine your talk about COVID-19 here. Conspiracy theories, racism, fearmongering, and egregious shitposting will be slapped down heavily. Cite your sources if you start making definitive statements. Pinned messages are to be used at your own risk and may suddenly be irrelevant with no warning. Just to emphasize the thread topic.

Date: 11/03/2020

One more confirmed case in my university. Me to Myself: Please, no more, I want to go to the cinema with my friends.

3 presumptive positives North of me, a family in self quarantine. Another case south of me.
Also had someone this weekend screen positive with symptoms and travel and exposure history, with neg flu a/b, but CDC didn't recommend testing for COVID so we couldn't.

Aaron

Due to popular demand, self-quarantine your talk about COVID-19 here. Conspiracy theories, racism, fearmongering, and egregious shitposting will be slapped down heavily. Cite your sources if you start making definitive statements. Pinned messages are to be used at your own risk and may suddenly be irrelevant with no warning. Just to emphasize the thread topic.
Nice ;)

Riley09

How come I have not heard about the Russian cases?

LOL, Russia is threatening jail terms for those who ignore self-isolation.

During times like these, we need great measures. :LOL:

Eleanor

27 positive cases here.

1 person just passed with prior diabetes, HTN, COPD.

Other places like UK are worried about their further capacity.

Govanni

Me to myself:
My God. It is going to wreck the Italian economy too. This is legit plague level shit.

Mawerik

It is killing pensionists. The workforce is untouched.

By the way, Spain is on the same road. Sunday we were at 680. Right now we are at 2200.

Cindy

It is killing pensionists. The workforce is untouched.

By the way, Spain is on the same road. Sunday we were at 680. Right now we are at 2200.
But pensioners also own most properties and investments.