The vaccines I ordered had a leak

Quinn Galvan

With the help of a friend staying across the border in Canada, I was able to make orders for a yellow fever vaccine for my little brother for home vaccination instead of spending money to see the doctor. When the drugs arrived, I noticed that one of them was leaking. Should I report to the online pharmacy that shipped it or just administer the remaining to him?
Just discard it and order for another vaccine if you can afford it.

Cohen Donovan

With the help of a friend staying across the border in Canada, I was able to make orders for a yellow fever vaccine for my little brother for home vaccination instead of spending money to see the doctor. When the drugs arrived, I noticed that one of them was leaking. Should I report to the online pharmacy that shipped it or just administer the remaining to him?
Leaked vaccine is very deadly to make use of. Just get another order from the online pharmacy.

Blaine Gregory

My candid advice would be to do away with the vaccine immediately and not bother again about it.

Please just order for another vaccine because it not worth your life.