The vaccines I ordered had a leak

Barida

With the help of a friend staying across the border in Canada, I was able to make orders for a yellow fever vaccine for my little brother for home vaccination instead of spending money to see the doctor. When the drugs arrived, I noticed that one of them was leaking. Should I report to the online pharmacy that shipped it or just administer the remaining to him?

Liam

Try going through their corporate HQ. This will help if you still have evidence of the incident.

Henry

Try going through their corporate HQ. This will help if you still have evidence of the incident.
That's right @Liam and I also think that the poster should try to reach out for another vaccine as a substantial amount of the vaccine must have leaked out of the tube. Vaccination is not a health action that should be treated with kid's glove.

Ethel

My advice would be against the use of the vaccine as long as you are very certain it's managed to leak. It might have been contaminated which would be very harmful to the health of your brother.

So, simply contact the online pharmacy and give them the details of what's on the ground with the vaccine, I'm sure they would definitely do something about it.

stephannie

With the help of a friend staying across the border in Canada, I was able to make orders for a yellow fever vaccine for my little brother for home vaccination instead of spending money to see the doctor. When the drugs arrived, I noticed that one of them was leaking. Should I report to the online pharmacy that shipped it or just administer the remaining to him?
That's very dangerous to use, consider it contaminated and it is better to stay clear for your own safety and offcourse, report it to the pharmacy to help them determine if it was damaged in transit or possibly an inventory problem.

King

The first thing that you should do would be to report the condition at which you received the vaccine and the next thing you should do is return the vaccine immediately. You should never even consider managing the vaccine because I can guarantee you that it's already exposed and contaminated which is inimical to one's health.

Jessica200

Go to their about us page to find their contact details. Make a formal complaint which should then go up to the higher ranks of their company structure and reach the people who have the authority to give you a refund or a replacement.

Don’t just settle for this. I strongly advise following up with any emails they send you, since sometimes sites will hope you forget, and enough time passes for their 30-day refund guarantee will have consequently expired.

Boris

You need to report this. They need to know when things have a leak so they can get it taken care of. It is not your fault and if you paid for a full vaccine, you deserve a full one. Also, they can prevent it from happening again if they know.

Justin

Then return the god damn drug, why do you have to tell us that?