Tension is one of the best reason for sleeping disorder

Brody

It's my own opinion all over the world peoples are crazy about to make money and they or their family members demand a lot. So a man or a woman carry the tension on how how how to make money or fulfill the demand and for tension purpose they can not sleep well. I will suggest please try to save yourself from out of tension and truly can feel a better life.

tension.jpg

Lemon

Well said, but I think you should call it to stress instead. Stress is a major victim that leads to insomnia. You keep thinking without "switching off" to sleep. My idea though.

Troy6

It's my own opinion all over the world peoples are crazy about to make money and they or their family members demand a lot. So a man or a woman carry the tension on how how how to make money or fulfill the demand and for tension purpose they can not sleep well. I will suggest please try to save yourself from out of tension and truly can feel a better life.

I don't think so, maybe you meant to say stress.

Judie92

I've got this type of issue before I got a job in New York last April. I had sleepless nights, but glad I'm okay now.

Jaysa Bergman

When I'm stressed out, I tend to sleep off. Maybe it's tension and not stress, stop confusing us 😂
I think you are funny but maybe you have a good point. What I would call mine is being worried about something or anything, that way I can't have peace of mind, so there is no sleeping for me no matter how much I try to.

Caden

I don't quite agree with you, I think tension is not constant, hence, it cant possibly a factor for sleeping disorder.