Teen needs help with a diet plan

Turner Larsen

Yeah I getcha and you know a good meal to help build that's quite easy to do by chance.
Just combine and slap some shit together type of meal. Proteins, carbs and some veggies on a plate. Chicken, Turkey, Fish for proteins for example, for carbs best bet is slow digesting carbs like brown rice for example.

Maia Sweeney

I think you should prep in the evening or in the morning meals ahead.
Make some rice, veggies and some meat and distribute it to 2-3 meals for example.
So you won't have to worry about making food for 6-8 hours depending on how frequently you eat.

Aaden Newman

I think you should prep in the evening or in the morning meals ahead.
Make some rice, veggies and some meat and distribute it to 2-3 meals for example.
So you won't have to worry about making food for 6-8 hours depending on how frequently you eat.
Yeah will do cause no way I could handle it with going to school in the morning and then coming home later.

Turner Larsen

You can make lots of not good choises if you always start making food when you are hungry and do not have anything prepped before.
I mean right before you want to eat.
Good to also eat your carbs during the morning or mid day part and leave fats towards the evening unless you workout during the evening..

Turner Larsen

So carbs would be in breakfast, pre workout, and post. So outside of those meals you would have protein + fats. So meat, eggs or cottage cheese for example with nuts like almonds.

Turner Larsen

Any good alternatives to nuts? Because I am allergic.
I mean you could look it up yourself not sure since not allergic to nuts, egg yolk has fats, salmon, there are lots of choises if you are allergic.

Look up on the internet what you could substitute with.

Different oils you could add to food with a spoon to hit your fat in a day.

So maybe that is one way outside of fat in meats and so on.
You could try testing how much you eat macro wise with using an app like myfitnesspal or some other website to see how much you eat calorie wise and how your macros look and then there was some TDEE calculator.
If i remember the name correctly total daily energy expenditure or something like that.

It is like a base caloric value that if you eat that if you hit those numbers in a day calorie wise you would not loose or gain wait. It is like a baseline that you adjust