Taking Inlyta but may lose one kidney

Adyson Mueller

I have been battling renal (kidney) cancer for almost 4 years now. I have had several treatments which wasn't successful in treating cancer before I was diagnosed again last year and prescribed Inlyta.

images (28).jpeg

5mg Inlyta was what the doctor prescribed for me to keep taking for 3 months. I ordered 56 tablets which were sold for $6,830. I have taken about 10 tablets currently but yet to notice any changes. I may end up losing one of my kidneys if this treatment fails because I wouldn't like to have both kidneys being compromised.

Camilla Baker

I have been battling renal (kidney) cancer for almost 4 years now. I have had several treatments which wasn't successful in treating cancer before I was diagnosed again last year and prescribed Inlyta.

5mg Inlyta was what the doctor prescribed for me to keep taking for 3 months. I ordered 56 tablets which were sold for $6,830. I have taken about 10 tablets currently but yet to notice any changes. I may end up losing one of my kidneys if this treatment fails because I wouldn't like to have both kidneys being compromised.
I'm so sorry to hear about your health situation, I hope taking Inlyta would be effective in helping you defect the kidney cancer.

Jasper Gray

I hope you won't lose one of your kidneys after spending so much money on Inlyta meds.

Marcus Kirk

What's the dosage of taking this Inlyta? Is it one daily or 2 times in a day or 3 times in a day?

Shyla Bryan

It's definitely going to be very tough on you should you lose any of your kidneys. It certainly won't get to that, the Inlyta will surely work.

Hamza Newman

If the kidney gets too bad, it's better to go and have it removed surgically.

Do you use to smoke and drink a lot of alcohol when you were younger?

Landon Delgado

A kidney is worth millions dollars in both open markets and black market for human organs. Please take good care of yourself, so that you don't lose a part of you.

Gunner Harvey

Just keep up with taking your meds, I'm sure you will be fine in no distant time. But hey, please stop drinking in order to help yourself.