Stivarga 40mg for colon cancer treatment

Webster Joseph

My grandfather has been battling colon and stomach cancer for a long time now and has been under treatment for a long time as well. We recently changed doctor/hospital and a new drug Stivarga 40mg was prescribed.

images (21).jpeg

84 tablets of Stivarga 40mg is sold at $7,830 on drugmart.com, although we haven't ordered yet, but we may because we have no choice.

What do you think about Stivarga? Do you think it's worth it?

Ruth May

My grandfather has been battling colon and stomach cancer for a long time now and has been under treatment for a long time as well. We recently changed doctor/hospital and a new drug Stivarga 40mg was prescribed.

84 tablets of Stivarga 40mg is sold at $7,830 on drugmart.com, although we haven't ordered yet, but we may because we have no choice.

Is Stivarga the best way to treating colon cancer? I think it's not because if it's the best way most people wouldn't have died of it.
RIP Chadwick.

Stivarga should work well for colon cancer treatment if taken with the right prescription.

How harsh are the side effects of of Stivarga?

Wallace Morton

How old is your grandfather? If he's too old, then the pills should be the best option for him because of his body stage but if he's younger, go for surgery.

Is Stivarga the best way to treating colon cancer? I think it's not because if it's the best way most people wouldn't have died of it.
RIP Chadwick.
Bayer’s Stivarga (regorafenib) has been a treatment option for patients with refractory metastatic colorectal cancer since 2013.

Pam Mann

I'm currently using this drug Stivarga but the 100mg for my uncle's treatment of colon cancer. He's actually responding to the treatment positively.