Some pregnant lady came in asking for "baby aspirin"

Bailey

Some pregnant lady came in asking for "baby aspirin" and i asked her if she meant low dose aspirin or aspirin for babies: "baby aspirin." The more I asked, she just kept saying baby aspirin, and eventually i worked out she wanted low dose aspirin for VTE prophylaxis as she was pregnant. she said "I don't see why you need to ask" and i said "because you can't give aspirin to babies so it's actually important for us to clarify what you're looking for" and she tried to tell me that yes, you can give aspirin to babies.

She put in a negative review on google maps about rude and nosy staff and her husband came in later to complain about how she'd been treated.

My manager essentially told him to do one.

Bailey

We don't give anyone under 16 salicylates in the UK, rare risk of Reyes syndrome but it's a pretty blanket policy.

Bailey

There's also the lady who put a complaint against a few members of a pharmacy team for being incompetent and named me for not caring.

Bailey

I said either u can come back tomorrow and see if your prescription is here or you can go to out of hours GP and get one, we can't just give you diazepam.