Should owners of scam pharmacies serve prison sentences?

Jamie

Having a scam online pharmacy is a serious crime that should attract prison sentences, in my opinion. It endangers life, in my opinion. What do you think?
Who's going to sue them, and who are going to be the witnesses. Further, which government will they be sentenced to prison in? I hope you understand that some of them have hidden locations.

Reyna

Having a scam online pharmacy is a serious crime that should attract prison sentences, in my opinion. It endangers life, in my opinion. What do you think?
What makes people think prisons stop crime? It makes a complete nuisance of humans and makes them worse than what they were before.

Candice

Agree! I think any fraudulent businesses should be busted and the owners punished.

Devon

It depends on the weight of their activities. In some cases, a fine is good in my opinion.

Jay A Campbell

Well, it depends, but they should be punished surely. If they deliver bad quality or expired drug, they should be definetely imprisoned.

Zebra

I think it should depend on what drugs they were actually selling.

If they were offering drugs that could actually result in a deathly overdose, there is a considerable level of responsibility they should take for them putting vulnerable people at risk.