Should Nexavar 200mg or surgery be used?

Jessica67

Seriously, any further delay is dangerous for the patient. My Stivarga was administered immediately after I was diagnosed. It was sold for $19,319.
I ordered for Zolinza for my uncle's treatment from
👇👇👇

Blake

My aunty is suffering from both liver and kidney cancer, although they are still in its early stages.

After her 3rd diagnosis, Nexavar 200mg was prescribed for the treatment but we are weighing up the option of going for surgery.

The meds would cost around $7,000 for 60 capsules of 200mg Nexavar and the surgery would be around $50,000 without health insurance.

We can't really afford surgery because of no health insurance but what can we do?
Nexavar being sold below $15,000 is still a shock to me for 200mg tablets.

Ivan

My aunty is suffering from both liver and kidney cancer, although they are still in its early stages.

After her 3rd diagnosis, Nexavar 200mg was prescribed for the treatment but we are weighing up the option of going for surgery.

The meds would cost around $7,000 for 60 capsules of 200mg Nexavar and the surgery would be around $50,000 without health insurance.

We can't really afford surgery because of no health insurance but what can we do?
This is the commonly prescribed medication that for fibrosis treatment. It should be enough to treat you.

Venera

Ask your aunt to sell everything she owns and go for the surgery. Life>Material wealth.