Should Nexavar 200mg or surgery be used?

My aunty is suffering from both liver and kidney cancer, although they are still in its early stages.

After her 3rd diagnosis, Nexavar 200mg was prescribed for the treatment but we are weighing up the option of going for surgery.

images (23).jpeg

The meds would cost around $7,000 for 60 capsules of 200mg Nexavar and the surgery would be around $50,000 without health insurance.

We can't really afford surgery because of no health insurance but what can we do?

Lola Daniels

My aunty is suffering from both liver and kidney cancer, although they are still in its early stages.

After her 3rd diagnosis, Nexavar 200mg was prescribed for the treatment but we are weighing up the option of going for surgery.

The meds would cost around $7,000 for 60 capsules of 200mg Nexavar and the surgery would be around $50,000 without health insurance.

We can't really afford surgery because of no health insurance but what can we do?
Hello! I think ur aunt should follow her doctor's advice and start taking Nexavar.

Lyric Cole

Since you can't afford surgery at the moment, it's best to stick with the medical treatment using Nexavar which was prescribed and you can afford it.

Ella Wise

If the stage of her cancer isn't critical, then I would suggest waiting out on Nexavar and try seeing if you could afford surgery within the shortest possible time.

Just stick to taking the pills Nexavar and hope it works. If you are religious, pray as well.