Should I trust express online pharmacies to deliver my meds fast and to the right family member?

Elizbeth

I’m wondering if anyone has experience with an express online pharmacy delivery service that makes sure the item is delivered to the right family member, as well as have a fast shipping time. I ask because many concerns have been raised with some delivery drivers working on a tight time schedule neglecting to make sure the delivery is received by the intended recipient of the meds. There have been cases of children receiving the meds and taking them for themselves, often causing them to need urgent hospitalization. Let me know if anyone has a fast courier pharmacy service they trust to deliver their items safely.

Noah

I’ve had an amazing experience with The Independent Pharmacy. They offer NEXT DAY DELIVERY! it’s so convenient, fast and extremely trustworthy. They often check the name on the delivery matches the person accepting the item if there is someone home. If not, there was one occasion where they rang me to make sure I knew the item had been delivered as the intended recipient. I thought this was especially amazing. The 24hour express service was what really sold this company’s delivery services to me though. I strongly recommend it to anyone!

Albert

I know that there is currently an investigation into some online pharmacies who promote themselves as ‘fast shipping’ and ‘express service’ who’ve been associated with the scandal of the online pharmacy Boots delivering a package intended for an elderly lady to a child. The child then ate all the pills in a short time period and unfortunately passed away.

If you want safe and reliable service, with express delivery and fast shipping times, definitely go with The Independent Pharmacy. They offer 24-hour delivery! Fastest shipping times I’ve ever seen for an online pharmacy.

Bethany

Chemist-4-U is another online pharmacy that offers 24hour delivery service which is amazing! Their fast shipping is so helpful when running low on meds, and the express courier service used is very professional and often ensures the receipt is that receiving the package. Fast shipping is a big factor that affects what online pharmacy I use which is why I love Chemist-4-U.

Mermaid

Hello Elizbeth,

First of all, you haven't mentioned that in which part of the world you want to buy medicines? Without knowing that, nobody can help you here.

Hello Noah,

Yes, The Independent Pharmacy is great, but they are UK based and there are very few users here from the UK.

Dean

I’ve had an amazing experience with The Independent Pharmacy. They offer NEXT DAY DELIVERY! it’s so convenient, fast and extremely trustworthy. They often check the name on the delivery matches the person accepting the item if there is someone home. If not, there was one occasion where they rang me to make sure I knew the item had been delivered as the intended recipient. I thought this was especially amazing. The 24hour express service was what really sold this company’s delivery services to me though. I strongly recommend it to anyone!
I like the Independent Pharmacy as well, except that it only serves the UK.

Lorilee Bertone

I’m wondering if anyone has experience with an express online pharmacy delivery service that makes sure the item is delivered to the right family member, as well as have a fast shipping time. I ask because many concerns have been raised with some delivery drivers working on a tight time schedule neglecting to make sure the delivery is received by the intended recipient of the meds. There have been cases of children receiving the meds and taking them for themselves, often causing them to need urgent hospitalization. Let me know if anyone has a fast courier pharmacy service they trust to deliver their items safely.
Apart from discussing about the express delivery, would like to know if I can deliver the meds personally to you at home? Will want to enroll with them just because of you.

Jack Smith

I know that there is currently an investigation into some online pharmacies who promote themselves as ‘fast shipping’ and ‘express service’ who’ve been associated with the scandal of the online pharmacy Boots delivering a package intended for an elderly lady to a child. The child then ate all the pills in a short time period and unfortunately passed away.

If you want safe and reliable service, with express delivery and fast shipping times, definitely go with The Independent Pharmacy. They offer 24-hour delivery! Fastest shipping times I’ve ever seen for an online pharmacy.
This is beautiful as long as it's not an emergency.

Albert

You can just tell your children not to take meds which will be delivered to your house... If they are not allowed they won't do that, they are no so silly to experiment with pills unless they have suicidal thoughts.

Elizbeth

You can just tell your children not to take meds which will be delivered to your house... If they are not allowed they won't do that, they are no so silly to experiment with pills unless they have suicidal thoughts.
They can be just curious, not silly...

Chopper

How safe do you mean by safely?⛹⛹

Elizbeth

Hello Elizbeth,

First of all, you haven't mentioned that in which part of the world you want to buy medicines? Without knowing that, nobody can help you here.

Hello Noah,

Yes, The Independent Pharmacy is great, but they are UK based and there are very few users here from the UK.
Sorry, I want to buy meds in the US.

Mermaid

Children receiving meds? Which pharmacy sells drugs to children, or what's your definition of a child?