Should I take the covid 19 vaccine?

Jackie

Everyone says the vaccine is harmless but I really don't want to take it but now my employer says I must. Should I go ahead and take the vaccine?

Adams

Everyone says the vaccine is harmless but I really don't want to take it but now my employer says I must. Should I go ahead and take the vaccine?
You obviously haven't travelled out of your country recently..

Anderson

I actually agree with you. I haven't taken a shot yet. A vaccine is supposed to be taken by choice. Why do they have to force us through various means to take it?

Green

I actually agree with you. I haven't taken a shot yet. A vaccine is supposed to be taken by choice. Why do they have to force us through various means to take it?
No one's forcing anybody, Anderson. You can as well skip the other vaccines given to kids after childbirth..

Layla

Well, I've taken mine since March and I'm still doing quite fine.

Zebra

I took mine last week. It stung a bit for a while but that was all..

Idella

Besides, what does the vaccine do anyway?
Like all vaccines, it works by stimulating your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first.

Liam

Like all vaccines, it works by stimulating your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first.
But I heard that the covid 19 vaccine works in a slightly different way..

Idella

But I heard that the covid 19 vaccine works in a slightly different way..
Yes. mRNA vaccines, such as Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, work differently than other types of vaccines, but they still trigger an immune response inside your body. This type of vaccine is new, but research and development on it has been under way for decades.

Anderson

Yes. mRNA vaccines, such as Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, work differently than other types of vaccines, but they still trigger an immune response inside your body. This type of vaccine is new, but research and development on it has been under way for decades.
And it was somehow put to test and worked effectively on the Corona virus now?..🤔😐