Should I take a prescription online without showing a doctor?

Brinna98

In my opinion, the online prescription should not be taken at all, Because the disease is not a sport, it must be serious, and since it is a bit expensive, While the disease is at the point of dying, it is necessary to look at the doctor by examining the disease. Then prescription & medicine should be taken according to the disease.

Riley

In my opinion, the online prescription should not be taken at all, Because the disease is not a sport, it must be serious, and since it is a bit expensive, While the disease is at the point of dying, it is necessary to look at the doctor by examining the disease. Then prescription & medicine should be taken according to the disease.
Getting a prescription from the doctor after a thorough examination is the best as long as buying drugs is concerned. What is pretty important is for all of us to focus on building a better way to buy these drugs and save cost which is the factor people consider when they order for drugs with online prescription.

Nolan12

This is a good question you raised here and I think you can as it is mostly done by professionals in the field. A novice wouldn't know how to prescribe anything and there is software that is being developed that can almost prescribe accurately as a doctor would normally do.
The world of medical science is going digital every day and that makes it easier for patients to get drugs online without having to spend much time getting a prescription from the doctor. While I agree with the poster that illnesses aren't a sport, I also think methods are being developed to have patients tackle their ailments in a better way.

innal

No, you should let your doctor know about the drugs that you want to buy to avoid making mistakes.

Tyrion

Not very clear, but there are stellar online prescriptions.

Peterson

You cannot get prescription medicines without a prescription ... Doctors, including online doctors, may only prescribe you medicines if they meet certain conditions.

Nellie

You seem not to have had a glimpse of the measures put in place to combat scam in online prescriptions yet. For your information, they're safe!

Letting a doctor know about the prescription is safer than just going ahead to take meds without letting the doctor know.

Alexandra

That's your opinion. I have always gotten meds without doctor's prescription and I've been okay.

Scott Blake

Not "AT ALL" as you put it. I disagree. There are just a few conditions for which I believe the doctor must examine the patient physically. Otherwise, you can always describe some conditions and the doctor will be able to prescribe the most appropriate treatment.

Colleen Silva

Not "AT ALL" as you put it. I disagree. There are just a few conditions for which I believe the doctor must examine the patient physically. Otherwise, you can always describe some conditions and the doctor will be able to prescribe the most appropriate treatment.
Yes! You just need to be precise in describing your symptoms.