Should I order drugs from Canadian online pharmacy?

Henry

Sure! You can buy from Canadian online drug stores. Just make sure you check on PharmacyChecker to see if they are approved. Also, make sure they display the CIPArx logo on their website. Visit https://www.pharmacychecker.com/ to check the Canadian online pharmacy you want to buy your meds from.

CIPArx Logo View attachment 122
@johnsms , I agree with you that the poster can go ahead and get drugs from Canadian online pharmacies, but caution to be taken to ensure that the pharmacy is registered to reduce the risk of buying fake drugs online.

Graham

I'm currently spending my vacation in New York. I got some issues with headaches and sore throat and felt the need to buy drugs online. Is it okay to do so via Canadian online drugstore?
Of course!! There are so many excellent Canadian pharmacies

Osmond Soto

I'm currently spending my vacation in New York. I got some issues with headaches and sore throat and felt the need to buy drugs online. Is it okay to do so via Canadian online drugstore?
The best and the quickest way to get meds is to go to a local pharmacy.

Eleanor

If you're certain that the pharmacy is legitimate and regulated, why not? Bit I think it's a slower solution to your problem. So why not go for the needs at a local brick-and-mortar pharmacy around you in New York?

Davies

Why do you think about online stores if you can go out and buy meds in any local pharmacy?