Shipping methods available in the US

Oskar

Online pharmacies usually offer such shipping methods as Airmail delivery and Express Courier Delivery. DHL, FedEx and UPS are some of the express couriers. Which one would you choose if you wanted a quick home delivery of medicines?
As for me, the UPS courier is quite good. They have their own website where you can calculate time and cost and check if the online pharmacy you chose had given you the right price for shipping. There is also a tracking option there.

Bavaria

It is a pity that the TNT Express has been taken over by FedEx and they could never make it big in the USA. The herd-mentality of the Americans made them not use this amazing courier service bur rather FedEx or DHL, which was nothing compared to the TNT Express. I know what I am talking about because I ran an eBay business back in the early 2010s and I used nothing but TNT Express after I used them a couple of times and discovered how superior they were compared to any other established and popular courier service in the USA.

Mint

Online pharmacies usually offer such shipping methods as Airmail delivery and Express Courier Delivery. DHL, FedEx, and UPS are some of the express couriers. Which one would you choose if you wanted a quick home delivery of medicines?
FedEx has been the reliable shipping site for me and it has helped me get my meds from Canada early when I use Canadian pharmacies.