Shipping delay warning

Colton77

Just wanted to remind you that whenever you choose to acquire your meds from an online source, you should beware of the shipping times. DO NOT order a drug online if you need it for an emergency. The delay can cost a life.
That's true, but there are exceptions when the location is not much and you made use of express delivery which takes less than a few hours for the drugs to arrive. Ordering drugs online though, generally, will boil down to how quickly you need it. I agree that most times, you need to rush to the offline pharmacy if it's an emergency.

Jackie

There is an express shipping option which many pharmacies offer, you should just wait a couple of days and your meds are delivered. But of course, if you need something urgently this is not the way to act.

Finn

Just wanted to remind you that whenever you choose to acquire your meds from an online source, you should beware of the shipping times. DO NOT order a drug online if you need it for an emergency. The delay can cost a life.
If the sickness is not critical, ordering from online is a great idea. But in cases where it's an emergency, especially when kids are involved, visiting the doctor immediately is recommended.

Trish

I can only order sex enhancers from online pharmacies and nothing more. I hate my meds being delayed when it's an emergency.

Plus, the delivery timelines given aren't often obeyed well. For example, if the time is 4-9 days, don't invest all your hopes on days 4,5&6.

Ann Grey

And the reason for this high demand intensive online ordering is again coronavirus! I'm sure this is the most frequently seen word on the net nowadays 😖
What do you mean? This advice is for whether or not coronavirus is there.