Shipping costs

Barker

I once fell prey to hidden shipping costs of up to $69 from Canada to the US. What about you? Which is the highest shipping cost you've ever paid?

Cole

Please give us the name of the drugstore so that we avoid it at all costs. I've never experienced such myself because I tend to be very vigilant.

Griffiths

I once fell prey to hidden shipping costs of up to $69 from Canada to the US. What about you? Which is the highest shipping cost you've ever paid?
I paid $31, but only did it because I needed the drug in question very much. The sellers must had met a desperate customer with something in his account (that's me). I'm sure they didn't get away with it because I've since reported the pharmacy on several forums for fraud, and I'm yet to list it among the untrustworthy drugstores here on Rxdiscuss.com.

Barker

I paid $31, but only did it because I needed the drug in question very much. The sellers must had met a desperate customer with something in his account (that's me). I'm sure they didn't get away with it because I've since reported the pharmacy on several forums for fraud, and I'm yet to list it among the untrustworthy drugstores here on Rxdiscuss.com.
What was the pharmacy?

Ford

I'm waiting for the time when you'll list it here. It's a promise to this community, remember...