Shipping banned pills

Martinsx

One thing that is common all over the world is that there are some drugs that are banned in such countries but are not banned in others. Take, for instance, Tramadol is banned in my country but it's a free legit drug in other countries.

So some online pharmacies can actually ship such banned drugs to other countries and make money without having to worry about getting caught up by their country's drug agency.

I think there should be a universal law when it comes to banning the use of a particular drug. What do you think?

Henry

The reason I have a different opinion about this is that there are reasons a drug can be banned in country A and not in country B. One of such reasons is drug abuse.

Take for instance, do you know that drug abuse, such as tramadol in your country, can be a reason for some social vices going on and at a point, the government won't have anything to do than to ban it while in another country, it's usage is well managed. So, asking for it to be banned all over the world won't yield the desired result as you expect.

kevin001

The main reason to ban a drug in a country is the tendency to use that drug as a drug (not medical..lol). Sometimes in some countries, that certain medical drug is cheaper and it can be used as an alternative to a drug, once this goes viral, more drug addicts use this, and the final outcome is banning that drug. But in other countries, there is no situation like this, so in those countries, it is not banned.

Caitlin27

A lot of the time it’s hard to tell at the interception point of the post and shipping agents if the place of origin of the parcel is legitimate. Meaning, it’s hard for them to discern if the pharmacy who sent the parcel containing the pills has a pharmaceutical license and it legally functioning as a lawful and functioning entity.

As a precaution, many states in the USA will just ban all pills as a blanket ban to prevent the shipment of drugs between inner circles to only facilitate drug abuse rather than for medical purposes.

imrelentless123

In the US, some drugs are not allowed to be sold over the counter and such law is being worked on to affect ordering such drugs from the online pharmacies as you must present a legit doctor's statement that you are allowed to buy the medicine. When it involves country to the country purchase of drugs, I don't really think having a universal policy that prohibits the use of a particular drug will work since a drug banned in one country due to abuse may not be banned in another.

Hia96

The principle motivation to boycott a drug in a nation is the inclination to utilize that medication as a medication (not medical..lol). Now and again in certain nations, that specific restorative drug is less expensive and it tends to be utilized as an option in contrast to a medication when this becomes famous online, more drug addicts utilize this, and the ultimate result is forbidding that medication. Be that as it may, in different nations, there is no circumstance like this, so in those nations, it isn't prohibited.

Sandra

One thing that is common all over the world is that there are some drugs that are banned in such countries but are not banned in others. Take, for instance, Tramadol is banned in my country but it's a free legit drug in other countries.

So some online pharmacies can actually ship such banned drugs to other countries and make money without having to worry about getting caught up by their country's drug agency.

I think there should be a universal law when it comes to banning the use of a particular drug. What do you think?
This is really not a problem because some countries implement some policies based on some reasons that do not exist in other countries.

Damilare

I think its an act of wickedness for anyone to ship banned drugs to countries they are banned most especially if they are a threat to human lives in the location or countries they have been banned. More so, the government of other countries should be proactive enough to ban drugs that other countries declared banned after their findings which is one way to eliminate the spread of fake drugs across the globe.

Kian Sweeney

As the buyer, I think you know the drugs that aren't allowed in your country. Why order for the same online? Won't you be committing a felony?

Gerbert

I agree with Kian on this. If you know that the drug is not allowed in your country, then you are the one that is doing wrong. While the company should not be shipping it where it is banned, you should also not be asking for it.

Jaxon

Scam online pharmacy thrives today very well in this kind of business situation as they are willing to take advantage and sell banned pills in another country to make money more.

Samantha

Among the main mail carriers — the U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, and UPS – the shipping service trusted most by many drug dealers is the government’s very own.

Private companies such as UPS and FedEx are required by federal law to collect and log package information such as mailing addresses, weight, and package contents. This makes it easier for government agencies to investigate and observe suspicious shipment patterns if needed.

But the federal government does not impose those same strict rules on the Postal Service, whose packages often enter and exit shipment facilities without a clearly documented path.

Dealers capitalize on these loopholes, transforming federally paid Postal Service employees into unsuspecting middlemen in the illegal drug trade.

Meryl

This is absolutely true.

Paul R Johnston

True, but t is not practical. Some drugs are banned in certain countries because they were miss used by people, so it was banned and it is not the same in other countries.

Neel

There are certain drugs that should be banned globally. I don't understand the reason some drugs are banned in one country and not another.

Brienne

If you're buying from a certified pharmacy, I don't think if you can add the drug to the cart with your account indicating your origin as a country that bans the same drug.

Bob Williams

It is actually hard to implement a universal law regarding this case, the drugs aren't used the same way in every country, some countries, people might use a drug to get high technically, but others might not.