Share your problem with doctor if facing sleeping disorders

Walsh

Great one. However, there's one more thing. It is already in the public domain that a healthy sleep should last for at least 7 hours each day. If you're sleeping below this time, and you're still thinking of visiting a doctor over a sleeping disorder, you're going wrong yourself.

Hannah

I think that some sleeping orders are caused by things we can avoid. Things like stress can be overcome behaviourally.
True, we'd be wasting money and time. In fact, most sleeping disorders are caused by behavioral activities, most of which we can self-manage.

Ladybug

Most of the people in this world are facing sleeping disorders problems. I would like to suggest to take advice from a doctor if any person is facing a sleeping disorder problem. I hope the doctor will suggest some medicine to stop sleeping disorders.
Doctors are the best people to talk to when you have medical problems. They are the ones with professional advice that will solve your problems. Speak freely to them.

Anita Quinn

Most of the people in this world are facing sleeping disorders problems. I would like to suggest to take advice from a doctor if any person is facing a sleeping disorder problem. I hope the doctor will suggest some medicine to stop sleeping disorders.
Bad habit is what gives me sleeping disorder and till I stop such habits, no doctors advise or pills will stop it.

Lance Wilcox

Does sleep paralysis count as a sleeping disorder??😱
I had one and it was terrifying 😭 for those who's wondering - it's basically when you are sleeping and your body is paralyzed in your sleep. But you fully aware that it's a dream but you can not wake up or move or scream. And usually you are in a some kind of dangerous situation or place in that moment. Hope that makes sense 😬