Self Medication.

Mawerik

I thought almost everyone does self medication as long as there's a prescription plan from the doctor..
Self-medication can lead to drug addiction, allergy, habituation, worsening of ailment, incorrect diagnosis and dosage, or even disability and pre-mature death. This is the reason why people must avoid self-medication.

Jackie

Self-medication can lead to drug addiction, allergy, habituation, worsening of ailment, incorrect diagnosis, and dosage, or even disability and pre-mature death. This is the reason why people must avoid self-medication.
Or am I getting something wrong?

What is self medication again?

Grant

Or am I getting something wrong?

What is self medication again?
Self-medication is a human behavior in which an individual uses a substance or any exogenous influence to self-administer treatment for physical or psychological ailments.

Idella

The most widely self-medicated substances are over-the-counter drugs and dietary supplements, which are used to treat common health issues at home.

Jackie

The most widely self-medicated substances are over-the-counter drugs and dietary supplements, which are used to treat common health issues at home.
I think we are on the same track. What's wrong with that? So I need to go to a doctor anytime I wanna take a pill?

Idella

Oh, oh, so what youre trying to say is that self medication involves taking drugs without consulting a doctor?
Yes. Use of self-medication is influenced by several factors such as personal, organizational, and environmental factors

Anderson

Let me guess, it also has side effects?
Yes, I does..Potential risks of self-medication practices include: incorrect self-diagnosis, delays in seeking medical advice when needed, infrequent but severe adverse reactions, dangerous drug interactions, incorrect manner of administration, incorrect dosage, incorrect choice of therapy and masking of a severe disease.

Davies

Yes, I does..Potential risks of self-medication practices include: incorrect self-diagnosis, delays in seeking medical advice when needed, infrequent but severe adverse reactions, dangerous drug interactions, incorrect manner of administration, incorrect dosage, incorrect choice of therapy and masking of a severe disease.
Woah! That's a lot of side effects...