Secure-Rx-Shop.net Reviews

POPPY0

The question is whether Secure-Rx-Shop.net is a scam or legit online pharmacy? From research carried out to determine whether Secure-Rx-Shop.net is a scam or legit online pharmacy, all the information arrived at kept pointing serious red flags that the online pharmacy is not legitimate. It's not registered with any regulatory bodies like CIPA, LegitScript OR PHARMACYCHECKER.COM. Its domain is almost about to expire, and scamadviser.com shows the owner it uses proxy servers to hide its identity. There are so many more red flags signs on the website which you can read up using the link below.

ISABELLA0

If an online pharmacy website secure socket layer SSL is not protected and such online pharmacy requires me to use my credit card for making payments, I would never try purchasing anything from them because with secure socket layer not protected, my credit card details can be stolen and I will lose more than what I have even paid for buying from the online pharmacy. My advice for everyone is never using your credit card to pay for anything in an online pharmacy website its SSL is not secured.

SOPHIE0

LegitScript already tagged Secure-Rx-Shop.net as a rogue online pharmacy, so it's very important to say that it's not safe to purchase any kind of drugs from the pharmacy because there is a very high chance that the drugs would be fake and substandard. One's life and health is something that should not be played with and purchasing drugs from a rouge online pharmacy is a very risky thing to do.

MIA0

There is no regulatory approval on the online pharmacy which means that it's not registered with any authority to back its legitimacy, so it's practically impossible to see the online pharmacy as being genuine and legitimate in business. It's not registered with CIPA or accredited by PharmacyChecker.com, so it's a scam online pharmacy. I would never purchase any drugs from the pharmacy even if they sell at the cheapest price in the world.

Marcus

Thanks for bringing in this review about this online pharmacy Secure-Rx-Shop.net in this community as well because it's definitely going to be helpful in preventing our members from falling victim to the scam online pharmacy. Personally, I have seen other negative reviews about the online pharmacy and I took time to check if it's accredited by pharmacychecker.com and it was not, so it practically ruled out any questions on whether it's a fake or not, as it's absolutely fake.

Ejiofor1

For the fact that Secure-Rx-Shop.net doesn't have any regulatory approval from all the institution that are charged with ensuring that an online pharmacy operates within the standard of legitimacy, then there is nothing more to discuss about its scam status because it's 100% scam. Having seen all the signs of the online pharmacy not being legit, I would be stupid to order anything from the pharmacy.

Thelma

My very good friend Jennifer was scammed by this online pharmacy as the drugs delivered to her was substandard. I'm happy seeing this review about the online pharmacy and I think that it's high time I write my own review about the online pharmacy. I would either write the review on Scamadviser or I report to NABP before another person gets scammed just like my friend.