Safe-Pills.com Reviews

Genesis Nichols

Not approved by CIPA. Not approved by LegitScript as well. No strings attached to the FDA. Not approved by the MHRA. Fake pharmacy.

Skye Lam

View attachment 195This one doesn't mean that LegitScript hasn't approved this pharmacy. Maybe it's considering that in the next few days.
This pharmacy has failed a lot of LegitScript's standards. Get this hope out of your mind. It won't be approved. Plus, I'm just from commenting on another pharmacy in this same thread "scam online pharmacies." The Pharmacy there was hdtabsstoretext.com, and I think it looks like safe-pills.com so much.

Conner Rowe

This pharmacy has failed a lot of LegitScript's standards. Get this hope out of your mind. It won't be approved. Plus, I'm just from commenting on another pharmacy in this same thread "scam online pharmacies." The Pharmacy there was hdtabsstoretext.com, and I think it looks like safe-pills.com so much.
Even Acs-Pharmacy.com looks exactly like this. It's "About Us" page has the same words as this one.

Miles Merritt

Even Acs-Pharmacy.com looks exactly like this. It's "About Us" page has the same words as this one.
It's not only the "About Us" webpage, but also the list and categories of drugs (except prices), testimonials, contact addresses, and almost every other thing.

Cecelia Martin

Deceitful testimonials have flooded the "testimonials" webpage. All of them are positive. To make it even worse, the same testimonials are available on other online pharmacies.

Kaitlynn Cain

Hey! I believe this is the place to drop some of the fake pharmacies you know about — like the way I know about Safe-pills.com What's your say about it?
The name sounds so legitimate but the merchant is very rogue. I pity those who've already fallen prey to the pharmacy. Otherwise, it's unsafe; thus it should be avoided and reported.

Mireya Tran

Lemme talk about the meds. I think they're not FDA-approved as their source isn't even made clear. They could even poison you!