RxConnected.com Reviews

samphy

Hello there, I am from Phoenix, Arizona originally but I am moving to Brampton, Ontario next week. I have my mother with me who suffers from many illnesses and disorders and therefore, I am always in need of some medications for her. I just looked for online pharmacies on different search engines, and this RxConnected.com really caught my eye. Has anyone ever used this online pharmacy before? Thank you!

Samantha Hinton

Even though I haven't used it yet, I can consider using it. RxConnected.com is one of the few regulated drugstores (CIPA) and has a security trust certificate (McAfee). I can recommend that you consider it.

jaketulli

The website RxConnected.com is pretty new compared to an average trustworthy Canadian pharma website. It hasn't been even a year since the website came into existence. They also have their WhoIs details hidden, which is pretty unusual for a trustworthy website, and it seems like it was registered by a Russian company. It is a big No! No! from my side. Use it at your own risk. There are plenty of other pharma websites for Canada and I would rather go for one of those.

sebastian

The website RxConnected.com is pretty new compared to an average trustworthy Canadian pharma website. It hasn't been even a year since the website came into existence. They also have their WhoIs details hidden, which is pretty unusual for a trustworthy website, and it seems like it was registered by a Russian company. It is a big No! No! from my side. Use it at your own risk. There are plenty of other pharma websites for Canada and I would rather go for one of those.
What if the WhoIs details of the website are hidden? What if the website was registered by a Russian company? So was GAZ, AvtoVAZ, UAZ, NAMI, KAMAZ. Do you think that all these automakers that belong to Russia disclose all their important information? Do you believe that all Russian companies are scams? I don't think that being from Russia or hiding WhoIs info makes a company untrustworthy. All Russians aren't Semion Mogilevich.

keynan

I have many of my friends working for different Russian companies including pharma related and let me tell you something here, most of the modern Russian companies are way better and honest in their overall conduct than their American counterparts, whether it be customer-related or employee-related. Russia is not what it used to be in the 1990s anymore, thanks to Mr. Vladimir Putin.

I am not an expert, but I have pretty good knowledge and experience when it comes to buying medicines online. I did a thorough check on RxConnected.com and I think that OP should go ahead with their purchase and let us know their experience with the website.

bridgette

I have been regularly making orders for my high blood pressure and type-2 diabetes from RxConnected.com for the past 6 months and not even once did I experience any sort of issues.

Only once it did happen that the medications arrived a bit late, I contacted the company and they were extremely friendly and helpful in their conduct and the medicines arrived at me the very next day of calling them.

jane

This past November was the first time that I ordered my prescription drugs online and I ordered it from RxConnected.com. I was really amazed by the kind of support that I received from them. I really hope that they never change their employees, and if they don't, I can guarantee that I am never going to switch my online pharmacy; I am also certain that the case is the same with several other of their regular buyers.

anissa

I am from Halifax, Nova Scotia. Many will perhaps be surprised to learn that I never ordered food or clothes online because then I will be missing my trips to the restaurant and the mall. But for years, I have preferred to buy my medicines online because I hated visiting the nearby pharmacy. Blessed is the OP of this post to have founder a trusted website like RxConnected.com.

Trusted websites like RxConnected.com are hard to find, even for the regular buyers of online legal drugs. Go with it, OP.

lisaabela

I heard somewhere that they even consult health experts regularly so that they can serve their customers better.

They offer really good discounts regularly and this is an evidence of the fact that they buy most of what they sell in bulk, which is an evidence of the fact that they have been getting tons of business, which in turn is an evidence of the fact that RxConnected.com has built such an unbelievably great reputation in such a short span of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

adriano

One of the ways that you can spot a fake online pharmacy is that the fake online pharmacies are always eager to take your order(s). They don't ask you for any sort of documents just like trusted websites like RxConnected.com do. They just ask your address and payment, and they aren't usually verified by CIPA just like RxConnected.com is.

RxConnected.com is a proven website and just like every other RxDiscusser mentioned here, you should go ahead with your purchase and you won't regret it.

natalia

I personally only order online from the pharmacies having at least one brick and mortar location, but pharmacies that have both a brick and mortar location and an online marketplace for prescription drugs are really hard to find in Canada, even for a pro like myself. Plus, such pharmacies don't serve the first-timers as good as they do their regulars. They also require lots of documents and other sorts of verification before they finally get to serve you.

My final advice - go with RxConnected.com and create a follow-up post telling us how it went, it looks trustworthy enough to me.

benito

RxConnected.com is my go-to website when it comes to getting my regular prescription drugs. I have been buying from them for the past 6 months and I buy a lot because I live in a joint family and half of the members of my family suffer from chronic illnesses.

Last week, when I tried to order a digital panel thermometer from them, I was literally disappointed to learn that they don't carry any. I had to order one from eBay, other than this incidence, I have had nothing but positive experiences with them.

Victoria Tilson

Hello there, I am from Phoenix, Arizona originally but I am moving to Brampton, Ontario next week. I have my mother with me who suffers from many illnesses and disorders and therefore, I am always in need of some medications for her. I just looked for online pharmacies on different search engines, and this RxConnected.com really caught my eye. Has anyone ever used this online pharmacy before? Thank you!
This is quite my first time of coming across this online pharmacy. Did you later get to make use of it to order for your drugs?

Hazel