RxConnected.com Reviews

Gresham Ortega

Even though I haven't used it yet, I can consider using it. RxConnected is one of the few regulated drugstores (CIPA) and has a security trust certificate (McAfee). I can recommend that you consider it.
Then it shows that one can confidently order drugs from there.

Zeph Barber

Hello there, I am from Phoenix, Arizona originally but I am moving to Brampton, Ontario next week. I have my mother with me who suffers from many illnesses and disorders and therefore, I am always in need of some medications for her. I just looked for online pharmacies on different search engines, and this RxConnected really caught my eye. Has anyone ever used this online pharmacy before? Thank you! 🙏
We don't even know the legit online pharmacies from the fake ones considering what we see online daily.

Maria Nash

The website RxConnected is pretty new compared to an average trustworthy Canadian pharma website. They also have their WhoIs details hidden, which is pretty unusual for a trustworthy website, and it seems like it was registered by a Russian company. It is a big NO from my side ❌ Use it at your own risk. There are plenty of other pharma websites for Canada and I would rather go for one of those.
Oh wow! With their details hidden, one should use that online pharmacy at their own risk!

Josh Mendez

Trusted websites like RxConnected are hard to find, even for the regular buyers of online legal drugs. Go with it.
Could you back that up with something? How are pharmacies like RxConnected hard to find? What makes them so trustworthy? Have you even bought from them?

Claudia Perez

I have many of my friends working for different Russian companies including pharma-related and let me tell you something here, most of the modern Russian companies are way better and honest in their overall conduct than their American counterparts, whether it be customer-related or employee-related. Russia is not what it used to be in the 1990s anymore, thanks to Mr. Vladimir Putin.
But why would they hide their details on WhoIs? That's too sketchy and a big no-no from my side.

Don Pierce

Hello there, I am from Phoenix, Arizona originally but I am moving to Brampton, Ontario next week. I have my mother with me who suffers from many illnesses and disorders and therefore, I am always in need of some medications for her. I just looked for online pharmacies on different search engines, and this RxConnected really caught my eye. Has anyone ever used this online pharmacy before? Thank you! 🙏
I bet your package hasn't arrived yet (if you ever made your order with RxConnected). Please update us with the status of your order, although I wish you never ordered from them.

Shane Bax

I haven't made use of it and won't recommend them for now. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered.

Gene Meyer

Even though I haven't used it yet, I can consider using it. RxConnected is one of the few regulated drugstores (CIPA) and has a security trust certificate (McAfee). I can recommend that you consider it.
This is awesome, if it's true and you are not just promoting them just for referrals.

The website RxConnected is pretty new compared to an average trustworthy Canadian pharma website. They also have their WhoIs details hidden, which is pretty unusual for a trustworthy website, and it seems like it was registered by a Russian company. It is a big NO from my side ❌ Use it at your own risk. There are plenty of other pharma websites for Canada and I would rather go for one of those.
I disagree. Do you mean that all new businesses aren't legitimate? Think again, pal. Don't paint the pharmacy black using its age.

Ferris Hawkins

Yes. I've used it. If you want more evidence, you can come to my inbox for it. Meanwhile, I loved their swift service and fast customer care.

I personally only order online from the pharmacies having at least one brick-and-mortar location, but pharmacies that have both a brick-and-mortar location and an online marketplace for prescription drugs are really hard to find in Canada, even for a pro like myself. Plus, such pharmacies don't serve the first-timers as well as they do their regulars. They also require lots of documents and other sorts of verification before they finally get to serve you.
So what's your take on the underlying pharmacy?