RxCanadaPharm.com reviews

Kyle lee

Most if not all scam online pharmacies follow the same pattern of not getting any approval from any of the online pharmacies regulatory agencies such as LegitScript, PharmacyChecker.com, CIPA, National Association Board of Pharmacy, etc.

Screenshot_20200213-215837.png

RxCanadaPharm.com has the same symptoms of scam online pharmacy as it's not accredited by Pharmacychecker.com and it's termed a rogue online pharmacy by LegitScript.

Screenshot_20200213-215709.png

You can read more about RxCanadaPharm.com using the link below:

Michelle

I took the time to read the whole article using the link you sent which took me to drugstore review of RxCanadaPharm.com and from what I've seen so far, the online pharmacy is a complete scam and should be reported to all online pharmacy regulatory agencies.

Meagan Millsap

Most if not all scam online pharmacies follow the same pattern of not getting any approval from any of the online pharmacies regulatory agencies such as LegitScript, PharmacyChecker.com, CIPA, National Association Board of Pharmacy, etc.

RxCanadaPharm.com has the same symptoms of scam online pharmacy as it's not accredited by Pharmacychecker.com and it's termed a rogue online pharmacy by LegitScript.

It's disgusting and I wish I have the powers to eradicate this kind of online pharmacy from the internet. Operating without any approval is something that should not be treated lightly.

Kiwi

I took the time to read the whole article using the link you sent which took me to drugstore review of RxCanadaPharm.com and from what I've seen so far, the online pharmacy is a complete scam and should be reported to all online pharmacy regulatory agencies.
After getting through the reviews by others, I saw this online pharmacy as fake and one that should be banned immediately too.

Trinity32

This is more than enough evidence to keep off.

Eden13

The pharmacy is poor at creating fake reviews. It's fake in everything it does.

Pierce

Oh no! It's wickedness for users to fall prey to this. Thank you for exposing them.

Harold Simpson

Orders from these pharmacies never arrive! I wonder why they're still operating.

Joel Bacchus

They don't just follow the pattern; they don't have the qualities.