Road sellers

Dania Hahn

I noticed that those living in rural areas are affected by buying meds from road sellers. I think it's wrong, don't you think so?

Mireya Tran

I noticed that those living in rural areas are affected by buying meds from road sellers. I think it's wrong, don't you think so?
I don't think those who even a little bit care about their own health would ever buy medications from suspicious buyers.

Fisher

Always buy medicine from trusted pharmacies or from trusted sites, fake sites and sometimes road sellers may sell expired or low-quality drugs which will make you feel no better but worse. The local pharmacy is the best place to buy medications, trusted legit online pharmacy sites are too good.

Magnus Mallin

I would never do such a thing. It's one of the worst things one can ever do to oneself. Buying drugs from roadside sellers that have no license to sell drugs. How sure can one be that the drugs they are selling are originals?

Priscilla Lyons

It's suicide buying drugs from those quacks that are selling drugs by the roadside. Personally, I'm very sure that the drugs they're selling are substandard. It's dangerous buying drugs from such people.

Toby Waller

Dear, it is very dangerous for buying drugs from drug road sellers. Most of the drugs that people are selling are fake drugs. I can attest to that.

My neighbor falls a victim, she bought the drugs at a cheaper rate thinking that she had won the lottery not knowing that they sold expired drugs to her.

Aubrey

That would be madness doing such a thing because it's just putting your life at risk. Most of such drugs sold by the roadside are not standard drugs.

Ford

This is someone that's introducing themselves to you for the first time. They can delude you about qualifications, experience, and more. Chances are you'll never see them. Where is the trust?

Sammy

I must confess that I have done this once and I regretted ever trying it. So, I'm advising all to avoid making the same mistake I did because it almost killed someone.

Nathaniel

I find it very difficult to believe that someone would go to roadside drug sellers and actually buy drugs. That's insane to me.

Griffiths

I must confess that I have done this once and I regretted ever trying it. So, I'm advising all to avoid making the same mistake I did because it almost killed someone.
It's a shame that you had to try such experience the horrors of such action. It's never safe to buy drugs from such people.

Bethany

Buying drugs from road sellers is like gambling with one's life. Most of the drugs they sell are fake and even expired drugs.

Riley09

99% of drugs that road sellers are selling are fake. Most of them are not even qualified to sell drugs but you will see them selling them. For one's safety, we should stop buying drugs from them because we are endangering our health.

Last edited:

Paul

I once tried that but it ended in tears. I was given expired drugs which I didn't notice until I got home. The funniest part is that these drugs are very cheap to buy. But that is not the main point here, it's dangerous to the body system. It destroys our body organs. Please we should stop buying from them.

Idella

Please in no account should one buy drugs from road sellers. I know the prices are very low but you will spend more money treating yourself from the implication of the cheap drug that you have taken.