Report to U. S FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA)

Lavender

If you have ever come across any unlawful sales of medical products on the internet, it's within your rights to report such websites you believe to illegally selling all kinds of drugs for both animals, and humans, medical devices or supplements. Below is a direct link to the report form, make use of it and save a life today.

Sure. This should be taken seriously by all. It's done to help a friend and even yourself. And, there are guidelines for knowing the scam pharmacies. The more you report, the more lives you save.

Liam

The moment I come across any online pharmacies that have the marking of a fake website looking to scam people by selling substandard drugs, my first line of action is to report the online pharmacy website immediately. The fake online pharmacy which I last reported was using the National Association Board of Pharmacy reporting platform.

Damilare

If you have ever come across any unlawful sales of medical products on the internet, it's within your rights to report such websites you believe to illegally selling all kinds of drugs for both animals, and humans, medical devices or supplements. Below is a direct link to the report form, make use of it and save a life today.

This is a nice development and a piece of very useful information you have given us here, kudos to you and this will go a long way to help more people have more confidence procuring online.

Zachary

Such a beautiful movie to make! Lots of lives gone as a result of fake pills. It's not been easy for most of us that buy meds online and I assure making use of the link once I see a fake website.

Albert

Such a beautiful movie to make! Lots of lives gone as a result of fake pills. It's not been easy for most of us that buy meds online and I assure making use of the link once I see a fake website.
Thanks, it means a lot! Happy to know you share the same opinion.

FDA needs to do enough as well in clamping down those scam online pharmacies and sending perpetrators to jail.

Mireya Tran

FDA takes proper measure to ensure that online pharmacies work the line of how they are supposed to operate and sell only approved drugs. Any online pharmacy that goes this rules will suffer the wrath of FDA.

Gray

I find it really worrying that we're in a day and age where you can actually buy drugs over the internet which could easily kill you, and there are so many of these sites that go unchecked!
Seriously, I ask myself what is FDA and other drug agencies, as well as online pharmacy regulatory agencies, have been doing to allow fake online pharmacies to become this rampant in the industry. It's so shameful how people lose their lives over something that should have been prevented.

Kyson

How effective are they as they recently even had a miscommunication with what the president, Trump, said on coronavirus!

GARY

Seriously, FDA needs to up their game now there is massive outbreak of Corona virus which has killed so many and have thousands hospitalized. Now is not the time for talk but time for more action.
Seriously, with so many fake online pharmacy still in business, I really don't think they are doing enough to clamp them down and out of business.

Maddox

Sometimes, we report them and it takes too long before action is taken. But what's important is that the websites eventually disappear. Viva!
I really do not think that they do anything when these fake online pharmacies are reported because if they did, such won't still be in business.

David Hird

It doesn't react in time. Give us another one.