Report any suspicious scam online pharmacies

Alfredo

There are so many scam online pharmacies floating on the internet which has caused nothing but harm to its victims. If you happen to come across any scam or suspicious online pharmacy, don't bath an eye because they are capable of killing an innocent patient.

The National Association Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) created a way to checkmate the activities of these scam online pharmacies. Use the link and report any suspicious online pharmacies you come across.

Brushra

That's great such an option is given by the National Association Boards of Pharmacy. Regulatory bodies can't follow every suspicious pharmacy but if we unite and do it together online shopping will become safer.

Ethel

This is a very good piece of information and I'm definitely convinced it's going to be very helpful and useful in cutting off so many fake as well as scam online pharmacies floating on the internet that are causing lots of problems and even death for some gullible victims who fall prey to their cheating schemes. I'm definitely going to be using the site to push in my reports.

johnsms

Thanks, Alfredo. The NABP has done well in providing this tool. And you have also done well in making us aware of it. I hope the NABP will take their good work one step further by creating awareness of this tool. The more people there are who know how to use this tool, the more effective it will be.

I hope you here on this forum will share this tool with your friends and families.

Scarlet

This is an excellent snippet of data and I'm unquestionably persuaded it will be useful and helpful in cutting off such a large number of phony just as trick online pharmacy gliding on the web that is causing bunches of issues and even demise for some artless unfortunate casualties who fall prey to their swindling plans. I'm certainly going to utilize the site to push in my reports.

Smith1

There are so many scam online pharmacies floating on the internet which has caused nothing but harm to its victims. If you happen to come across any scam or suspicious online pharmacy, don't bath an eye because they are capable of killing an innocent patient.

The National Association Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) created a way to checkmate the activities of these scam online pharmacies. Use the link and report any suspicious online pharmacies you come across.

I'm definitely making use of this platform to report some fake online pharmacy that I have seen recently. I just came across this online pharmacy WebRx247.com on this forum and I have already reported it using this NABP report pathway. Hopefully, they will try and shut the online pharmacy down if it's possible.

Harry

There are too many to report. I don't think that one thread would be sufficient for the same. There has to be one thread dedicated to each nation in this regard.

Thomas7

Anyone who is using online pharmacy to purchase drugs must make this his or her first priority to report such fake or scam online pharmacy because they are death dealers.

It's a great move by NABP to ensure that scam pharmacies will be exposed to innocent people not to fall victim. In the US, I've heard lots of stories that are not palatable at all. I've learned so much by being a member of this forum as well.