Regulatory bodies can help

Brandon

Staff member
There are some ways how we can check if a pharmacy is safe using information from regulatory bodies. I will give you several websites where you can check any website and find out some details concerning approvals, business profile, and reviews.

LegitScript​
ScamAdviser​
CIPA​
PharmacyChecker​
NABP​

Henry

I'm grateful for these sites that you listed out. Using them will go a long way to protect patients, especially those that buy from online stores from getting sold substandard drugs that will do nothing but harm to their bodies. It is always good to buy drugs from stores that are legit and real.

Martinsx

With the increasing rate on how people get scammed on a daily basis when they are looking for online pharmacies to purchase their medication is the reason why all these medical proofing platforms are set up in order to checkmate the activities of online criminal websites. ScamAdviser is my favorite among these shortlisted avenues to verify online pharmacy websites. With the information generated from the site, it enables you not to fall into scammers easily.

Caitlin27

I’d also recommend Trust Pilot. This site is often one of the most well documented in terms of variety, and so should give you a broad diagnosis of many different online sites that people have had personal experiences with and have decided if it is safe to recommend to others.

Also checking the pharmacy has at leas one licensed pharmacist working in the team, as they are otherwise not legally allowed to sell any drugs at all. Also, secure and safe sites will often have an official pharmaceutical license- be sure to research your chosen site and all its credentials to ensure its legality and safety before committing to any purchase.

Theoheat

I have lots of friends in Canada and I have heard about how good CIPA is when it comes to ensuring that all online pharmacy in business within the country meets that required standard to offer health care services to the public. Death is something one cannot come back from once it happens and taking substances that are fake all in the name of drugs would definitely kill the person.

Ronnie Read

They require a valid prescription from a doctor or another licensed health care professional and they are in the United States and provide a street address.

Anderson

With the increasing rate on how people get scammed on a daily basis when they are looking for online pharmacies to purchase their medication is the reason why all these medical proofing platforms are set up in order to checkmate the activities of online criminal websites. ScamAdviser is my favorite among these shortlisted avenues to verify online pharmacy websites. With the information generated from the site, it enables you not to fall into scammers easily.
Should we really trust ScamAdviser?? I hear they don't always give truthful information.

pain.dude

There are some ways how we can check if a pharmacy is safe using information from regulatory bodies. I will give you several websites where you can check any website and find out some details concerning approvals, business profile, and reviews.

LegitScript​
ScamAdviser​
CIPA​
PharmacyChecker​
NABP​
True, the sites help, but what happens when ScamAdviser tells you that a site is safe, while in CIPA's database the same website doesn't exist? I'm worried!

Michael

True, the sites help, but what happens when ScamAdviser tells you that a site is safe, while in CIPA's database the same website doesn't exist? I'm worried!
I guess safety online would forever remain an issue of concern and I am worried it's now penetrating pharmaceutical sites online and to what extent can we really trust ScamAdviser, who are the regulators behind the site even if it means good for the general public?

SiaRodgers

LegitScript​
ScamAdviser​
CIPA​
PharmacyChecker​
NABP​
I often use these websites and they've to lead me in the right direction, always. More so, I like CIPA. The number of Canadian fake pharmacies is on the rise and only CIPA can help out in such a situation.

CL7

When doing your search, you should take care not to use just one of the websites and think that everything is fine. For example, ScamAdviser often gives more weight to a website's security and it won't be safe using it alone.

Dorothy769

Some of the regulatory agencies are country-specific. As such, you may find a pharmacy approved on the website of one regulatory agency, but not on another. For example, MHRA is specific to the UK, whiles CIPA is specific to Canada. Therefore online pharmacies operating in Canada will be found on CIPA, but not on MHRA.

Thomas

LegitScript​
ScamAdviser​
CIPA​
PharmacyChecker​
NABP​
This is so interesting, thanks for sharing these useful sites and I am pretty sure they will help to put more people in the know of fake websites to stay away from. Kudos, Brandon(y)

fristmail50fm

We are recommending TrustPilot. This site is usually one among the foremost well documented in terms of variety, then should provide you with a broad diagnosis of the many different online sites that folks have had personal experiences with and have decided if it's safe to recommend to others.

Also checking the pharmacy has at leas one licensed pharmacist working within the team, as they're otherwise not legally allowed to sell any drugs the least bit. Also, secure and safe sites will often have a politician pharmaceutical license- make sure to research your chosen site and every one its credentials to make sure its legality and safety before committing to any purchase.

Stuart

My favourite regulatory online pharmacy bodies are CIPA, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM, AND LegitScript. I personally love it when LegitScript pops up that the online pharmacy you are checking out is a rogue pharmacy with inclination to scams and fraud. Only a foolish person would still go-ahead to use such pharmacies after seeing the reports from LegitScript.

AlisonLehman

NABP - National Association Board of Pharmacy is my number online pharmacy regulatory body. If an online pharmacy is registered and recognized by the association board of pharmacy, there is no way such online pharmacy cannot be safe to order from. CIPA is also a good one by my favorite is NABP.
I'm completely backing the database of the National Association Board of Pharmacy as one of the best platforms that look out for online pharmacy that is legit. Once any online is recognized by NABP, it's certified and can be trusted.

Wilson

Well, I have begun to trust this forum more than any such authority body. The members here are so informed, genuine, honest and helping. I would rather come here and ask a question, rather than visiting PharmacyChecker.com or any similar website.