Questions you should ask about any new prescription

Albert

One important thing about getting the right prescription for your ailment treatment is because it helps you to know when things are going well with your treatment or wrong. If you ever happen to get a new prescription from your physician whether online or offline, there are certain questions that you should be asking because it's all about your well-being. Such questions are as follows:
  1. What is my exact diagnosis?
  2. Whether the prescription is FDA-approved for diagnosis?
  3. Will your insurance cover the prescription?
  4. Are there any side effects?
  5. Whether there are any alternatives and their pros and cons.

Angelina Lynn

Asking your doctor or pharmacist about the side effects of the drugs that you are being given is key and necessary. I have noticed that most of the time, people take drugs and understand the side effects when it begins to affect them and that's not a good way to take drugs.

Femimaxwell

I don't really think there should be any other question important than asking your doctor how suitable the drug would be considering your previous health record and your current status if you are pregnant or a nursing mother or diabetic or any condition you currently find yourself in and more so, how you would possibly react to the drug while carrying out your daily activity e.g long-distance traveler.

Ben86

Making sure that the prescription is for the meds that you actually need is one of the main things you should make sure is right! You don’t want to go all the way to a pharmacy and find out the meds you’ve got a prescription for is something you don’t need.

Also, it’s a real food idea to make sure your doctor knows what other meds you are also taking, in case there could be complications for taking both at the same time.

Pedro Frost

One important thing about getting the right prescription for your ailment treatment is because it helps you to know when things are going well with your treatment or wrong. If you ever happen to get a new prescription from your physician whether online or offline, there are certain questions that you should be asking because it's all about your well-being. Such questions are as follows:
This is a piece of very useful information to most people because, from my experience, I don't think most people ask such questions about the prescription that they are getting. In fact, some don't even know the questions to ask at all.

Leo

What if I Google the same and read?

Asking about the pros and cons of alternative options is very important and the reason for that is you get to understand the need to make choices based on what you feel considering your budget.

Lewis

A good doctor will tell you all these even before you ask for them.

Jim

This is a piece of very useful information to most people because, from my experience, I don't think most people ask such questions about the prescription that they are getting. In fact, some don't even know the questions to ask at all.
The questions to ask have always been an issue for me, but I'm glad that this thread gave me a clue on what to ask next time!