Prices of brand-name drugs

Witch

I personally believe that the brand drugs contain some secret ingredients which they will not give out publicly and that's the reason that each and every person I have talked to and myself, believe that the brand drugs are far more effective than the generic drugs. And it is already widely known that generic drugs do contain much better quality ingredients than their generic counterparts.

Garrison

I personally believe that the brand drugs contain some secret ingredients which they will not give out publicly and that's the reason that each and every person I have talked to and myself, believe that the brand drugs are far more effective than the generic drugs. And it is already widely known that generic drugs do contain much better quality ingredients than their generic counterparts.
I don't think that some ingredients are hidden because the generic drug manufacturers can still buy these brand drugs and take them to the lab for inspection.

I like your nickname! Witch... :ROFLMAO:😈 Why do you call yourself a witch?