Price increase of generic drugs

Alyvia Fletcher

There are some inevitable business trends. You probably know the festive season with inflation. But, as long as you have the best quality and the exploitation isn't too much, you may take it. However, you should keep digging to find the lowest prices. They're available but limited.

Anaya Prince

One key feature of generic drugs is that they are cheaper and accessible each time a patient wants to buy it. However, I have noticed that when celebration like Christmas is coming up, the price of drugs especially the generic ones tends to increase. How can one handle such a challenge?
@Alyvia has it right. If the quality is great, just take it. Life is an expensive brother. Otherwise, you can compare prices on all the safe drugstores you know of and choose the most cost-effective.

Sonia Zawadzka

One key feature of generic drugs is that they are cheaper and accessible each time a patient wants to buy it. However, I have noticed that when celebration like Christmas is coming up, the price of drugs especially the generic ones tends to increase. How can one handle such a challenge?
This is nothing to be handled. It falls under price T]trends that are largely affected by seasons.

Chad

Simply go for the ones that have not increased. Meanwhile, I don't really think that drug prices often increase in December.

Kit

First, make sure that you're buying the best quality, then buy it! December prices are seasonal and the increase is negligible. Will you die for an extra dime only?

MaddisonWilkins

The only solution for this is that you would have to buy your pills before such a celebration comes close since you already have your prescription. Buy ahead of time and be covered from the increase in the price later.

Lee

You can all hate me for what I am going to say here, but I really wish that the price of the generic drugs increases to the extent that they become equal to those of the brand drugs so that people can stop buying the ineffective and sometimes even dangerous generic drugs.

Rover

When the festive season is approaching, I always get drugs ahead of it. This is how I always save costs by buying drugs ahead.

Armstrong

By increasing the amount of money you spend on drugs.

Martin Harvey

Save for the holidays, pal.

Marcus Olson

You can handle it by getting prepared for it appropriately. You already know that the situation worsens during holidays. Why not prepare abundantly?