Positive reviews

Brandon

Staff member
Does every safe pharmacy possess a good trust rating? Would you rely on one having no reviews online?

Last edited:

Christina

As for me, I would never buy meds from a pharmacy which has no reviews on the net. I think it's very important to see other customers' experience and then make a decision as there are a lot of dishonest companies :cautious:

I will never personally buy drugs from a pharmacy that has no reviews. Buying without reviewing the opinions of other buyers may not be a wise thing to do. Because online scamming has increased drastically in the present time. So these things must be kept in mind.

Martinsx

I wouldn't trust any online business whether it's an online pharmacy stores or any other kind of business outfit that does not have any reviews at all. Whether the reviews are positive or negative ones, it's a sign of business transactions that not a ghost business where you are with no clue what to expect if you put your money on the site.

Daniel Smith

Positive reviews are very important as it gives the customers calmness in their mind, help them to make up their minds and it enhance seller credibility.

Last edited:

Ronnie Read

Online drug stores are organizations that sell pharmaceutical arrangements, including remedy just medicates, on the Internet. Almost no is thought about this wonder in light of the fact that numerous online drug stores work from remote nations, where lawful bases and strategic policies are to a great extent difficult to reach to universal research.

Henry

If an online pharmacy got no reviews at all, that is something that I should be worried about. However, if there is proof that they have a physical address, and got some verification that the online pharmacy is registered, then there is nothing wrong from buying from them. After all, there is no online pharmacy that didn't start from having just one review until they grow bigger.

johnsms

If an online pharmacy got no reviews at all, that is something that I should be worried about. However, if there is proof that they have a physical address, and got some verification that the online pharmacy is registered, then there is nothing wrong with buying from them. After all, there is no online pharmacy that didn't start from having just one review until they grow bigger.
I agree with Henry. If the online pharmacy has no reviews yet (mainly because they just set up their website), but, they have a physical address, which is verified and which is well known to the public, I would think that this is a good indicator that they can be trusted.

Dan Roland

I think the best online pharmacies are the one that already has a physical address. They have been in operation for years, and they have earned trust with the public before going online. Online reviews, if they are not paid, certainly give the patient a level of trust, and peace of mind.

Rxredax

I would not buy drugs from an online drug store without adequate reviews. The controversy surrounding online pharmacies is very great. I would advise a little caution if you think you need to make a purchase on such a website.

Vinette

I would be leery of trying one that did not have any reviews. I love reading reviews to help me make my choices. I want others to say what they liked and did not like so I can make an informed decision about these online pharmacies.