PillStock.net Reviews

Kyle

Alert! Pillstock.net doesn't deliver medications! After completing a purchase with them, even the customer care team won't respond. Please beware!
Thanks for such an alert. I wish everyone else on this platform issues such warnings against pharmacies with which they had a bad experience. We can all avoid falling victims of such fraudsters and tell the same to our friends and family. Thanks once again.

jSmith

Mary

Alert! PillStock.net doesn't deliver medications! After completing a purchase with them, even the customer care team won't respond. Please beware!
Hey @Mason? I sometimes evaluate the legitimacy of an online pharmacy by the nature of drugs that form their bestsellers. Most websites that have sexual health drugs in their bestseller section are fake. To support that, this pharmacy has no legal compliances. It's both fake and dangerous.

Rose

Alert! PillStock.net doesn't deliver medications! After completing a purchase with them, even the customer care team won't respond. Please beware!
Let's make use of this website like my friend here has done. If we keep the same spirit, we will save so many lives. I love the brains that contribute here.

Jones

How did you get to the point of trusting this website with your information? I think you may even suffer more losses than you have. This is a group of online fraudsters, pal.

Emily

I found no on-site customer feedback to mean that the pharmacy could be hiding its customer reviews (because they're negative). However, there was a 0.5-star review left on MyWot. This is my pharmacy but a robbery spot.

Ella

Look, I tried to click on the security seals at the bottom of the website's page and found out that they're just posted photos. So don't be fooled also by the initial homepage https security.

Davis

You can't trust a pharmacy with an unknown location and poor Alexa rank. ScamAdviser gives it a 31% trust rate, which I think that they don't even deserve.

Alexander

So how has this pharmacy been surviving for all these 5 years without being shut down? Or was it a good one before?

sodapop

Thank you for letting us know about this. It is always much appreciated when others can share their experiences. Sorry, you have a bad experience. It is not right that they will not even respond to you.

blmlrd1989

When my mother got sick with the polygenic disorder I created a pursuit on totally different sites as I needed not solely a prime quality product however conjointly not thus high value. A system of discounts at this website suited Pine Tree State abundantly thus I didn't hesitate to order. The price area unit was surprisingly low. If you are doing not need to be ripped off get solely here. I placed 2 orders and received each on time as secure.

Claude Russell

PillStock.com claims to be a reliable online pharmacy that’s commerce a bunch of medicines at an occasional value. However, in reality, I've found that this store has been flagged as a scoundrel as per legitscript.com.

Claudia

This is bad and I hope they get exposed one after another. Sorry for the loss.

Sindy Badger

It's good that you shared your experience with this online pharmacy here, so others would not fall victim as well. I would also take it further by reporting them to the National Association Board of Pharmacy.